• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

Stalwart

This just in . . .

I just came back from a local MV meeting and was told that Brad showed up at the last meeting saying the 4th Mini Rally is at his yard. So, Brad is now holding the event? :x :soapbox: :cookoo:

srodocker

hehe no no its not. he was talking about the early guys coming by then hes also heading over to dans to check out the engine swap. talked to brad a tuesday and hes excited about coming over. but sad none of his MV's have insurance right now

hwcurtice

Cool, now I'm confused. Nothing new there.

Early guys go to Brad's for some shopping, then we all head over to Dan's?

Does everyone know where Brad's is? I don't.

There must be an agenda here some where.....

Jinx, what time are we meeting again?

srodocker

group from the north is going to dans first and doing engine swap. group from south is going to brads earlier to grab a part then heading to dans. then after engine swap and some grub then anyone else wanting to go to brads will go in a convoy.

Jinx

Jinx, what time are we meeting again?
Yay, I'm getting noticed in this thread!

Meet time is at 7:00AM at your coffee shop. We will convoy and meet up with Stalwart on 405 (and possibly someone else) at approximately 8:15. He will lead the way to Dan's house.

We still on for that time Stuart?

wsucougarx

What time you headed to Brads Scott? Yah, please remind him we're going to be there early;-) Hate to have us all lined up on the hwy to get into his place with a locked gate. In fact I may break from the column to recon the gate and make sure everyone can get in

srodocker

not sure on time i'll be there as im heading to dans to help him out with last minute things. i will let him know you guys will be there between 0800-0900?

Stalwart

Yay, I'm getting noticed in this thread!

Meet time is at 7:00AM at your coffee shop. We will convoy and meet up with Stalwart on 405 (and possibly someone else) at approximately 8:15. He will lead the way to Dan's house.

We still on for that time Stuart?
Still on my playbook!

Amer-team

Aaron, am still on track for meeting time we talked about. I will be picking up a rider in Rainer on our way through, so you guys could go on to the hardware store, while I stop to pick him up. Peter L.

Stalwart

not sure on time i'll be there as im heading to dans to help him out with last minute things. i will let him know you guys will be there between 0800-0900?
If you are refering to us southbound folks, I believe our ETA at Dan's is 0900-0915.

It is 43 miles from our 0815 meeting point to Dan's house, the last number of miles is spotted with traffic lights. I could ignore them but even the HEMTT has it's limits, all it takes is one concrete truck and it gets messy. You'd be washing Jinx off my crane and me out of a crushed cab.

Last edited:

hwcurtice

If you are refering to us southbound folks, I believe our ETA at Dan's is 0900-0915.

It is 43 miles from our 0815 meeting point to Dan's house, the last number of miles is spotted with traffic lights. I could ignore them but even the HEMTT has it's limits, all it takes is one concrete truck and it gets messy. You'd be washing Jinx off my crane and me out of a crushed cab.

I'll be sure and keep my distance....

BTW, whats the proper dress for one of these? No, not dresses. Dress code.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks