• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 PNW Mini Rally #4

srodocker

If you want to bring the pallets go ahead bring air gun to nail em as my deuce can act as the compressor if needed. if you dont want to fix no need for em as i guess reo has a bunch. congrats on leds

man no speedos? i bought a camo one today too...

anywho will post later tonight huge migrain...

Josh

Got the easy up in the truck. Filled the gas tank with oil. Was to thick, so I drained 10 gallons of oil and slaped in 10 gallons of gas. Runs perfect now.

I got a cooler with a few short cases of soda and beer Im bringing along.

Dan I got your belts. Preped and ready. Plan is to start the deuce tomorrow morning at 0430:driver:(Won't the neighbors love me:cookoo:). Meet up with people at Jatzen Beach(last exit in oregon before WA, I-5NB) in the safeway parking lot @ 0515. Roll outa there @ 0530 and heading north to meet up with Aaron. From there the balls in his court as I dont remember how to get to Dans.

For those who are meeting up for the ride north. Give me a call tomorrow morning 503-318-6756 to make sure we donts leave ya behind.:beer:

s1036s

Just got back from Brads a couple of hours ago and holy sh**, he has some stuff. Parts are going fast, I just brought a trailer load home. Need to get another paycheck so I can go back there. Good luck tomorrow, Brad said it should NOT take a few good soldiers more then hour and half to do a motor swap. So high expectations for ya guys, plus you have a hemtt to speed things up.rofl

wsucougarx

LOL, ah s1036s you should have seen that place a couple years ago. You literally didn't know where to start and what to buy. There was so much stuff. Definately need to go there with a list and stick to the list in order to get anything. Other than that I have caught myself just wandering around aimlessly and ended up getting hardly anything;-) Glad Brad got you fixed up on some gear!!

Josh

Last year we lost Mike for like 2 hours. Then he comes out of a pile of scrap carring like 20 jerry can holders. Well maybe not that many, but ya get the point :jumpin::mrgreen:

Jinx

Can someone get me a headlight at Brad's? My deuce has one burned out. I'll pay $20, so if I can get one or even two for that price, that'd be great!

s1036s

Qty 7 395s and 2 straight complete fender assemblys. Cargo bows and a 5ton wheel for mockup. I still need rims to fit the 395s so we will see how long until im driving. I need arctic cargo cover if anyone knows some one.
I was shocked at what he had, and then he told me he has 84 vehicles before now. I saw alot of "empty spots" but I didnt know he had that many. I am going back for drop side bed and maybe other odds and ends. The motors he has ready to go are pristine. Sucks what the county has done to him. Makes me want to buy some property up in snohomish county just for storage. I dont like seeing stuff thrown away, its a shame how much is wasted... Anyway, good luck to ya guys, traffic was a joke, but I got first pickings. Brad sounded like he will be going to dans with ya to BS and eat. Thanks for all the help off this site. Alot of good people on here.:beer:

wsucougarx

Ahh don't let Brad fool you. Nothing goes to waste, he has all of us there every weekend buying up his stuff. With all the stories he tells it certainly puts the panic buying into motion. After 2 years of hearing the same stories, I've kind of deafened that ear;-). Wow he let you buy bows? thats a first

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks