• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

goodguyzy

If I can make it would anyone there help me set up my radar scattering net? I have poles for it but have never set it up. Im wondering if i also need stakes.

wsucougarx

Hey Zy, you will need the stakes to stake the side of the net into the ground. Without stakes, the net will just fall down unless you have it tied down to something

Loco_Hosa

Me to! I have not had five mins to look at the truck since we parked it with brake problems (Or the forum for that matter)

Have yall found a project? If not, then I do like the idea of tearing down the six brake drums on my truck and making sure this problem will not be coming back.

Otherwise I will have to wait till I move in order to fix the truck.

rolling18

Hey rolling, Did you buy that truck from Dan?
YES I did.. I hope that was a good move?
I like it allot and it runs great, everything works so far....

I have been trying to register it though and cant without his help and he wont return any of my emails.. and I don't have his phone number anymore.

What can you tell me about him, or this truck?
thanks!!
:lost:

Josh

YES I did.. I hope that was a good move?
I like it allot and it runs great, everything works so far....

I have been trying to register it though and cant without his help and he wont return any of my emails.. and I don't have his phone number anymore.

What can you tell me about him, or this truck?
thanks!!
:lost:
I may have his number. I bought my truck from him about 2 years ago. He just bought the tan one when I got mine. Did he give you a SF97?

srodocker

Im sure there will be Zy. it will be at brads so theres stuff laying around.

you dont have to bring a MV but i think most of us are.

this will be one of the last events i think i'll do until i plan a mini rally next year as the wedding planning is getting into full swing heheh

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks