• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

srodocker

one day event. i believe mobileauto is camping somewhere nearby friday night. yea were gteting there first thing in the morning wohooo! also about the frame i'll measure how much i want and you can cut some off. and its to much of a pain you dont have to bring it up. i thought you didnt want to drive the a3 up hehehe

Well guys, My wife does not want to drive that far for only one day. So we wont be coming.

There is always the chance she will get mad at me for something and refuse to go camping with me. Then I can come alone. Just kidding.

Hope you all have a great time.

Numbers 12
9 The anger of the LORD burned against them, and he left them.
10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”

hwcurtice

It's possible I can get a hall pass for the day.
Did you put your request in already? Did you use the proper form and put everything in triplicate?

If not, I'm sure you can get a head start on the next one! rofl

Yeah, I put my request in the day after this was announced. And it was approved within the hour. I know what side my bread is buttered!

srodocker

so my buddy at work hes in his 30's is really into videography and pics. he does it as a side job and does weddings and other events. he loves taking pictures and videos anytime he can so he may come to our rally and make a sweet video. he has to clear it with his war department

Loco_Hosa

Well guys, My wife does not want to drive that far for only one day. So we wont be coming.

There is always the chance she will get mad at me for something and refuse to go camping with me. Then I can come alone. Just kidding.

Hope you all have a great time.

Numbers 12
9 The anger of the LORD burned against them, and he left them.
10 When the cloud lifted from above the tent, Miriam’s skin was leprous it became as white as snow. Aaron turned toward her and saw that she had a defiling skin disease, 11 and he said to Moses, “Please, my lord, I ask you not to hold against us the sin we have so foolishly committed. 12 Do not let her be like a stillborn infant coming from its mother’s womb with its flesh half eaten away.”
That sucks! I was really looking forward to seeing your truck in person. Another time!

REO 54

Did you put your request in already? Did you use the proper form and put everything in triplicate?

If not, I'm sure you can get a head start on the next one! rofl

Yeah, I put my request in the day after this was announced. And it was approved within the hour. I know what side my bread is buttered!
I'm good to go as long as get some home chore's completed.Built the new ood shed,now I got to get the wood in the shed.:grd:
Also,what are we doing at Brads?Helping?Shopping?Salvaging stuff?
All thee above?

Loco_Hosa

I'm good to go as long as get some home chore's completed.Built the new ood shed,now I got to get the wood in the shed.:grd:
Also,what are we doing at Brads?Helping?Shopping?Salvaging stuff?
All thee above?
There have been a few suggestions for projects. (Including rebuilding the brakes on my truck) but we have not decided anything for sure yet.

Im sure you know my vote. :)

Josh

I may be destined to civy vehicle if I can figure out a few things on my truck. Cylinder #2 is getting way to hot, its turning the manifold white and oxidizing it. And my **** brake lights wont shut off.

goodguyzy

plan so far is to leave medford friday at ? try to make it up to the lacey walmart and convoy with ya'all sat. morning. then on the return trip, a possible recovery of a m101a2 trailer. and some other items maybe. why return empty handed. Items wanted on this trip: 11.00x20 tires, bows and tarp for deuce....

srodocker

no head count yet.
so far i think jerry is bringing his bbq i think im going to confirm that.
your bringing water and soda.
i'll bring burgers and a big box of little grab chips. if someone wants to bring the buns.

maybe some hot dogs as well? i can do those from work too

goodguyzy

ill bring the stuff to put on the burgers and dogs.

IF YOU ARE ATTENDING PLEASE THANK THE FIRST POST FOR A HEAD COUNT.

THAT WOULD BE POST #1

Last edited:

srodocker

Medic5050
ZackRidesRed
AaronW
one eye
wsucougarx
Fort Powell
hwcurtice
SFGABN@5th
Olywadan
BadMastard
goodguyzy
Loco_Hosa
Firehound
jets1959
Josh
scoutmanadam
REO 54
AN/ARC186
rolling18

heres a list of all the people that said they can make it so far

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks