• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

srodocker

bump again.

and roll call for food items. and if i need to bring my 2 bbqs.

ALSO

i will be mounting a 395 on a stock rim with tube and flap if anyone is interested in seeing that. i need to mount up my spare hahaha

Last edited:

BadMastard

Hmmm. I might stop at costco to pick up lots of red meat. If we have grills there, I'll leave mine at home. If not, let me know.

Scott, definitely want to see you mount up the 395's!

rolling18

I may have his number. I bought my truck from him about 2 years ago. He just bought the tan one when I got mine. Did he give you a SF97?
no he didnt!! im going through heck trying to register it and ONLY he can get the 97 from GL (3 yrs ago) and he wont return my emails, I cant find his #.. :deadhorse:

hwcurtice

So, I don't really recall how to get to Brad's. So where/when is the convoy meet up?

Someone remind me... And because I'm coming from so far, I'll just bring my appetite.

wsucougarx

If you guys want we can set up a rally point in the olympia área and convoy to brads. If so im thinking the walmart parking lot at 0830 hrs and depart at 0900. Just thank this post if youre interested.
Walmart in lacey

Last edited:

wsucougarx

If we're all going to meet in lacey we ought to have a scout vehicle ahead of us. Last time we went there brad forgot and we waited so a good 10 to 15 min for him. This time around we're going to have more vehicles.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks