• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

Stalwart

WOW Scott, that looks like a bigger turnout than Dan's engine change day. I still can't believe I didn't maim someone with the crane. :mrgreen:

Stalwart

Can't say for sure yet, I'd certainly like to. The "lil terrorists" are keeping us pretty busy these days. I'll let you know in a few days and then you can assign me something to bring.

srodocker

hehe ok. i think were covered regarding bringing stuff not to sure. we can always use water/soda.

thanks joe i'll add another case of burgers just so we know were covered.

hwcurtice

I just Googlemaped Brad's place. OMG! What a lot of stuff!

Yes, I know the shot is most likely a couple years old, but still! Good to know there's plenty of parking there.

hwcurtice

I was wondering if someone could pick something up in Beavercreek, OR, and bring it with them?

Someone I know is selling an ATV, for what space is needed.

Last edited:

wsucougarx

Hmm extended forecast shows SUNSHINE and 72 degrees. May be a good time to take the top off[thumbzup] Then again this is WA state, where the weather can change within an hour:cool:

Olywadan

plan so far is to leave medford friday at ? try to make it up to the lacey walmart and convoy with ya'all sat. morning. then on the return trip, a possible recovery of a m101a2 trailer. and some other items maybe. why return empty handed. Items wanted on this trip: 11.00x20 tires, bows and tarp for deuce....
If you promise no rape or theft I have some floor you could occupy for the night. I'm about 10 minutes away from the Wal*Mart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks