• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Wa State Mini Rally #5

AN/ARC186

Already brought it up with Scott, but had an idea for a mini rally. We could all convoy out to Ocean Shores, drive on the beach, ride go-carts, etc. It's a beautiful drive out there. The road is a bit windy at first but pretty much a straight stretch. Definately a mini for the summer/good weather. Sorry, wouldn't be time for projects. Maybe an occassional pull out of the sand maneuver....Josh

What he said!!!!!!!!!

jtron79

We will probly be there with medic. I have a truck for sale if anyone is interested pm me. It would make a great rally project

srodocker

Me and josh will be at the oregon dunes this upcoming weekend the 18th-20th.

if anyone wants to come send me a pm. i'll have the deuce + camper and 2 quads for me and the girl

wsucougarx

Oh OK thanks Scott. You want the small .30 cal ammo cans? Surplus ammo and arms in Lakewood has a ton of nice clean ones for $6. That's were I just bought my SIG P229. They are located between the American Lakes exit and the Gravelly exit if you're headed I5 North. In fact you can see the store when you're on I-5. It's behind TACTICAL TAILORS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks