• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

panzerwillie

Does anybody have a complete HUBB assenbly for a HMMWV that can bring to the rally, also like to take a DEHUMIDFIER can also pay in advance PM me with details
thanks

Jimma

I still have the m37 tailgate $100 obo, several deuce driveshafts - make offer, 1 set of rear mudflaps from a deuce, 2 like new 9x20's on the rim $200 for the pair. Will sell them separately.

zout

Just wanted to mention for folks having to maybe back equip off a flatbed - pickup situation.

If you look at the rally main thread of pics Ron and I took on our excursion out there last weekend - fogot to mention there is a Mogule - a "holler" is a valley to southerners. Its the oposite of this ya grit - raw peanut folks. roflroflroflrofl

So there is a Mogule (skiers know this term) *(yankee chit again I know) but a mound that is pretty good size to the right of where Ron is going to camp out in that A framey lookin thing. Nice big flat top to it (plateau for us knowledgeable folk) and nice grade to the side to unload - load - back off - drive on.

Or if your MD Morgans wife (yes I know your name Mahala) - one BASOB hill to jump the truck with on the rally grounds instead of hitting the trailers.

I will be laying on the ground at B12 so you all can come down to kick Zouts arse.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just wanted to mention for folks having to maybe back equip off a flatbed - pickup situation.

If you look at the rally main thread of pics Ron and I took on our excursion out there last weekend - fogot to mention there is a Mogule - a "holler" is a valley to southerners. Its the oposite of this ya grit - raw peanut folks. Mogule (skiers know this term) *(yankee chit again I know) but a mound that is pretty good size to the right of where Ron is going to camp out in that A framey lookin thing. Nice big flat top to it (plateau for us knowledgeable folk) and nice grade to the side to unload - load - back off - drive on.

Or if your MD Morgans wife (yes I know your name Mahala) - one BASOB hill to jump the truck with on the rally grounds instead of hitting the trailers.

I will be laying on the ground at B12 so you all can come down to kick Zouts arse.
And if that don't work...for the meager sum of a good bottle of Crown Royal, you could drive your vehicle onto my Landoll from your trailer/deuce/whatever and we will lower it gently to the ground...and you can drive right off...If I have my bottle of Crown.:D

If not...things could get messy...quick...rofl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Could do a WRECKER pick, lifting off the trailer would be free, setting on the ground may require some negotiations

Whiterabbit

Still digging...
Anyone need a multi fuel heater? It's the long torpedo looking one thats in the back of 109 vans or expando vans. I don't have the thermostat or any of that, just the heater. Any offer?
Got a new fuel pump in the box for the GM 6.2 CUCV engine (Federal Mogul) NSN2910011590867. 10 bucks?

Last edited:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all! Bare with me! My health has been making it hard for me these last few months so my post will not be as detailed as maybe in the past but if you see something you are interested in just ask about it and I will get you more details!

This first set of pictures shown most of the type of cases I will be bringing also I will have some Duffel Bags and Stretchers!

Large cases: $80
Medium Cases: $30 to $50
Duffel Bags: $10
Stretchers $30

2- Steel cases that can be mounted to a truck or trailer with hinged lid: $80.00 each
The 2 wooden boxed are demolition boxes in real good shape: $50.00 each

I will post more soon!

Thanks
Bobby

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks