• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
1200x20's with flaps and tubes

Are you sure your talking about 12.00-20 NDTs? I'm interested.

Need pics and confirmation of load range.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know what 11.00s look like:cookoo:

3dAngus

I thought the 12s were the 11s with a typo. rofl

Relax Zout. Just kiddin.

Good luck with em. Glad I don't have to lift them. 11s are heavy enough for me.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Call me when you get an eye on them, please.

I expect I'll need them. I have some really square tires on my M819.

Load range confirmation is a must.

hilber

I have got some GAA (Grease, Automotive and Artillery for those not in the know) in 1 gallon (6.5 Lb) cans...$6 / gallon

I also have some 5 gallon buckets of Aviation Grease and Arresting Gear grease...$20 / pail
I sent a PM for either a 5 gal pail if left or 2 or teh 1 gal pails. Thanks Hilton

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I sent a PM for either a 5 gal pail if left or 2 or teh 1 gal pails. Thanks Hilton
Gotcha.

By my count, I still have 2 of the 5 gallon pails un-reserved, and a bunch of gallon cans of GAA left unaccounted for.

zout

Walkerhunter - thanks for the offer- will know more on the swap out later this week.

TWM ya knucklehead - I only had like maybe 5 minutes when I ran out to take them pictures - spray them down so they looked really pretty - and make it look like I always take care of them this way (yeah right) so DH could have pretty pictures.

IF I would have had like 10 minutes I could have completed the inside duals for you [thumbzup]

3dAngus

Oddball,
I'm not sure which ladder that is, but I'll bring a couple of ladders and you can try them out, unless it is specific to the shelter. $100 each, which is equal to or less than what I have in them.

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am located in Michigan I have a set of Deuce seats I need to get to Oddball at the GA Rally. Is there someone here in Michigan/Ohio going to the Rally and has room for a drop off..?

Attachments

3dAngus

Don't have a three step. Bought a M105 once with one in it. When I got the EUC and tried to pick up, it was stolen. Sorry.

3dAngus

Do u have any pics? May be i could make one work
Will do. I'll PM you with it and we can take this offline so we don't create to much clutter.
You could cut it down, I'm sure, but what I find is aluminum is much better. :beer:

These things can be heavy in steel.

zout

Over in Huntsville a few months back Mule had several of them medical cases with the drawers - funds were running in empty at the end when I saw it and when we came back to get it - it had sold. I think he remembers what it sold for and I would be interested in another - Doc from CAMO will tell me what drawer was used for what so I can get it straight.

Looking for other display items for the 43 - ole flak jackets for the cab - non-gold helmets I can get the red cross onto - stuff like this to keep after dressing it up for show. Era medical items - medical bags (non gold) its just for show.

PM me or see me if you have something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks