• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga Rally parts wanted/for sale/swap thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Really need a 900 series transfer case. the one in the M543 is pretty rusty and thin on top, would like to put a 900 series in and get a little OD.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Really need a 900 series transfer case. the one in the M543 is pretty rusty and thin on top, would like to put a 900 series in and get a little OD.
A 900 transfer has the outputs on the opposite side then the older 5ts, also think the flanges are different, check with OPECOM (?), he did the switch, ask him what all was involved, I understand, quite a bit

michigandon

Ten (10) Titan T-Hawk 9.00x20.00 NDTs, still have plenty of life left in them. They'll be coming off my truck this week in favor of a set of G177s.

$35 will get you one tire, tube, and flap, or $300 for all ten. Probably WON'T bring them all unless I get a commitment to purchase beforehand.

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
I have 3 sets of tire chains. fit 22.5 24.5 and 9 00 20. 1000 20 tires. they are adjustable. quick it install with cam tightining. each bag has 2 chains to go on outside tire. I have 3 bags = 6 chains. Tried them on my m35 and they fit great. paid $300 for them will let the set go for $200. Will get photos when it stops raining. they are brand new never opened! Ill even show you how to install them if you like!

RIDDLE1

I need an entry ladder for a 923 if anyone has one that work. That is going to be one heck of a climb for the folks riding in the back!

citizensoldier

Not sure where to put this so if you need to move it please do and I apologize. Is anyone from Michigan going to the GA rally? I am in need of 10 Dodge rims picked up in Ohio near Columbus and hauled to Michigan. Just further North would be nice. PM if you can help

2002ford

I will bringing parts off a m1009. I am not sure yet as they are for sale locally. I am working on getting a complete set up to put a 4 speed in a cucv. Tranny, pedels,flywheel,steering column and any small things. Let me know if you need something.

Speedzilla

Anyone have jerry cans?

Edit: I will have a set of nice MRAP wheels wheels for sale there, as well as any 900 series parts you may want! PM me as I won't be bringing stuff that people aren't interested in. Thanks everyone!

Last edited:

rebelqwes87

I will also be bringing a set of bows and a cover for a M105. Cover is Tan with I think only one hole rubbed in the corner, some of the straps have dry rotted also.
EDIT: I will also be bringing a grille for a deuce and a used muffler for a deuce if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

MDSA

These are not mine; they belong to an elderly gentleman I spoke with today. He has jeep axles for a '48 Willys - long and short axles. He bought them from JCWhitney. Only the short axle had a part #. - GPA 4234. $40

He also has an OLD voltage regulator. No idea if it works. It is about 8" long, 4" high, and 4" wide. It has 2 connecting bolts on top. There are 3 metal tabs with holes along the base. There are also four feet for attaching it to the vehicle. The only numbers I could find we're on the bottom - RA - 72. $30

Just trying to help

100acre

hey

I will bringing parts off a m1009. I am not sure yet as they are for sale locally. I am working on getting a complete set up to put a 4 speed in a cucv. Tranny, pedels,flywheel,steering column and any small things. Let me know if you need something.
Do you want to sell the windshield if so how much, and do you have a maintenance manual for sale as well?
What do you want for the flywheel and steering column?
Thanks

Jimma

I still have a few odds and ends available to bring to the rally if anyone wants to buy, trade or barter. 1 set of Rear steel mud flaps and brackets from a deuce, and several deuce driveshafts. I will see what else I can find.

100acre

docfarmall

Doc
Needed items

wool gloves with all the fingers not the shooters mitt liners
poncho's

Chief_919 has lots of both. I seen em in his store please help Tim clean out his store:deadhorse:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.

To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.

I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something speak up or it will be left at home.

SOLD bigugh20 -Deuce exhaust stack (w/ clamp), fair condition, $2
SOLD Gunnermac - Deuce exhaust heat shield, fair condition, $2
106_1119.jpg 106_1120.jpg

SOLD onegmjack - Deuce right (passenger side) front fender, Average condition, clean and straight and blue, $20
106_1123.jpg 106_1124.jpg 106_1125.jpg

SOLD onegmjack - Deuce left (driver side) front fender, poor condition, front section is bent and patched, good for cutting on. $5
106_1172.jpg106_1174.jpg

SOLD mtnrebel - Old style front turnsignal. Unknown working condition. $5 pair.
106_1126.jpg

SOLD mtnrebel - Old style Rear Brake/Turn signal. Unknown working condition. $5 pair. Small blackout light Unknown working condition. $5
106_1155.jpg106_1156.jpg

Last edited:

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ok, I am clearing out a bunch of excess stuff. Mostly everything is for deuce. Mostly everything is fair/average/needs work. Mostly everything is dirt cheap. Please save this stuff from the scrapyard.

To avoid cluttering up this thread - if you want something, send me an email. Don't reply in this thread. I will reply to you and then mark the item sold here.

I will only bring the items that are wanted. So if you want something, speak up, or it will be left at home.

Map Compartment box $1
106_1127.jpg 106_1128.jpg

Deuce Air cleaner Housing $5
106_1131.jpg

Really nice hood with a really big Dent. This hood was mounted to truck, but not latched to grille. A strong wind lifted it and smacked it into the windshield frame (probably repeatedly). Also has Two tiny little cracks at front lip. Otherwise this hood is perfect. Might be good for a custom project if you are going to cut it up. Hinges not included. $15
106_1134.jpg106_1135.jpg 106_1132.jpg 106_1133.jpg

SOLD onegmjack - Dash panel (stripped) $2
106_1187.jpg

SOLD - MDSA -Exhaust pipe from deuce N/A engine. Used with horizontal exhaust and muffler. Rusty surface, but no holes. $2
106_1141.jpg

SOLD onegmjack - Transmission to Transfer Case driveshaft $5
106_1138.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks