• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 MTA of No. Jersey Sussex Show

m816

Now, back to the chipper idea. Seriously, I have my signs up and am trying to secure a spot down the street to park the wate rbuffalo w/ the banner. Hopefully that will get done this week.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Not sure if there is a B/S/T thread for Sussex?

I also have a pair of the wrecker boom support poles. I'll only bring them if I have a committed buyer.

emr

FYI The Forklift will be there Thursday and ready to work U Just need newmvguy Scott or me, U can call me on cell to get me 973 219 4499 rather than ask everybody u see:)... All are invited to this awesome show;-), Friday is a BIG day for ONLY people who vend OR Bring a display vehicle [thumbzup] OR U are welcome to help work the show, Its a GREAT Bunch and we can always use the help, We try hard to help the Vendors unload friday because we believe the vendors make the show what it is [thumbzup] The show it self is open to the public sat 0800, and remember we get a HUGE Sunday crowd after 1100 hours We have security from thursday on , So Set up your display and get your vehicle there early and enjoy a long weekend ... Thanks randy

bigjmcconnell

I'm really looking forward to it! I have some stuff to vend and I'm looking for parts too. I'm happy to hear that EMR has the forklift. I have a couple axle assemblies that I certainly can't lift!

I'm excited to meet some of you guys.
-John

emr

bigjm we sure are happy to have U and the rest :) we will have a chain and or fork use ready to go :) I just want to say again we help the vendors unload and if U or anybody wants to help see the front desk and ask fran where we need help :beer: She is polite and awesome and I have to say if someone is a serious buyer helping unload the vendors is the earliest anybody will ever get to the vendors for the absolute first buys of the show, Vendors also always appreciate the help so its a worthwhile task if U know what i mean ):):):)

jerseyjeep2003

I'm planning on being there.:smile: I didn't get to go last year because I was a new MV guy then, and found out about it with too little notice. I hope to have a little extra cash to bring along.

bigjmcconnell

I'm trying to decide what to bring! Bigger stuff like M35 cabs and M105 trailer are a bit of a pain. We'll see how much I can get organized this week :jumpin:

I'm excited for the weekend. Bump for less than a week to go!

Srjeeper

:jumpin:[thumbzup]:mrgreen:

Still lookin good..:driver:...Fri. & Sat. with just a very slight chance of sprinkels Sunday PM sometime....:whistle:

I'm still havin the chipper delivered cause Randy isn't off the hook till after 1700 Sunday..:doh:..aua

:deadhorse:fat lady sings

m816

No lanterns needed, Think of cow barns or Pavilions. Just a covered barn with no sides. Sure, it can get breezy and downright cold but you will be dry and there is plenty of light so you will see everything there is to see. Bill says no rain and the snow should be behind us now. Looks like it might be a great show this year. We are packing now.See ya all Friday

njjeeper

How does the camping thing work? I brought my MUTT ambulance last year but had to leave Saturday afternoon. This time I was thinking of camping over night into Sunday. At Aberdeen I sleep in a tent in the bed of my truck that I park near my MV. Can I do the same here? What does everyone else do?

Srjeeper

Yes, you can camp in your vehicle or they'll tell ya where to park if you want to pitch a tent. Just be sure to register when you get there.....:beer:

emr

Picatiny is sending a USMC MTVR , Medium Tactical Vehicle Replacement :driver: Towing a M198/155MM :jumpin: The Guard is sending a few PLS,s with some FMTVs :beer: DONT MISS THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks