• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 MTA of No. Jersey Sussex Show

SteveKuhn

Look Around the Field Early Sunday a.m.

Just random pictures of the field after I got pictures of my truck. I realized could get most of the others by turning and clicking. There are also a few while giving rides. There were also more vehicles on the field on Saturday - the Howitzer for example & some in WarrenDs batch.

Steve

Attachments

Whitey

Good show. I think in was the first time in the last few years that it didn't rain. Didn't spend as much as I thought, o I have some scratch left for Aberdeen. The vehicle display area was top notch! See ya next year. :beer:

-Whitey

seabeeut

great show my first time thought it and the people were terriffic.
met some folks I had only emailed spent a lot of money worth the trip

Digger09

Steel Soldiers Supporter
What an awesome event this year! I ve heard 160 plus MV s there on Saturday. Met alot of fellow SS members which was cool to. If you missed it this year you gotta pencil next year for sure! Its worth the trip.:beer: to the MTA for a great show.

Gypsy Encampment

This year's show was a great show! Really nice turnout in both the number of vehicles and the number of people. Excellent vendors who dragged lots of really cool OD stuff to the show. There was a lot of great deals. Also was able to spend time with many SS members. Here are some pics of our corner of the show field. We setup 2 MKT's back to back and it worked out really well. Needless to say we were kept busy from Wed to late Sunday evening! Thanks to all, especially all of the guys and gals of Gypsy Company!

John

Attachments

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Most excellent show. VERY well attended by the general public. Having the horse show and wedding reception did nothing but help out our hobby.

Thanks to all that helped--again. Scott the pallet flipping forklift driver, Randy, Mark, Ken, Norm.

Hope I can be back next year. Heck I still have to get home yet. I got delayed going home--work related. Hopefully I'll make the house tomorrow.

Only improvement needed is we need to do this twice a year (LOL). Make sure we have another wedding reception to attend next year also!

PS: Sussex is great, Aberdeen blo......

FormerNewMVGuy

Most excellent show. VERY well attended by the general public. Having the horse show and wedding reception did nothing but help out our hobby.

Thanks to all that helped--again. Scott the pallet flipping forklift driver, Randy, Mark, Ken, Norm.

Hope I can be back next year. Heck I still have to get home yet. I got delayed going home--work related. Hopefully I'll make the house tomorrow.

Only improvement needed is we need to do this twice a year (LOL). Make sure we have another wedding reception to attend next year also!

PS: Sussex is great, Aberdeen blo......

Thanks Carnac, But i want the record to show, I only half flipped that pallet, LOL

emr

Thanks for all the kind words to the guys and gals who do so much ! and all the SS support sure is appreciated :) Without U guys it would never happen, :) Scott and I personally never had an exact count of MVs, But we did send out 2 stacks of 75 dash palques and they came back for more, one per truck, they ended up with over 160 on trucks for sure, on sat eve me and scott around 7pm went and did a count and there were still 84 MVs in the lots, Sunday we broke the 84 by noon ...yeesh :) Picatiny and the 250th MSB DET1 all sure did an outstanding job supporting us too, :beer: As I see the other shows around this Great Country coming up , I want to say " ALL THE BEST" and we all hope you guys have great years too :):):) It is still a growing hobby and thats a good thing for free people I think , We are the back bone of America, Steel Soldiers and ALL the clubs and the MVPA are what we all need to support and I know most of us do, God Bless and THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

dstang97

Carnac Thanks again for selling me your "house"

Just wanted to brag a little here on what i got at the show
m116A2 canvas
NIB groung rods
4 cucv shackles
Hmmwv pioneer tool rack with tools
And Ammo boxes. What a great show.

emr

[QUOTE No prob. It did keep me warm--cardboard and tarp, good insulation. :)

I went looking for Carnac very early Sunday morn. Went to Scott, Gee i thought Carnac would have been in his truck or something, Scott said" You got to kick the box's he's in one of "them":shock: :) NOW THATS A REAL VENDOR!!!!!!!!! I dont care who U are, THATS A REAL VENDOR!!!!!!! :beer: Oh and he was playing with his lizard all day too hehehe but it was cute

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks