• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

Shackelford R

Just sent vinny a em going with my bro. This will be my first vacation in 4 years or more and my last one before I leave for Basic Training Awesome. I cant wait.
:-D

FatBuddhaBoo

Ok, so looks like I'll be there early on Saturday for a few so I can pick up a hard top from Bob (Av8or) for the crew cab project. Looking forward to it, even if it is only for a limited time.

vinny-socom1

Last day to purchase dinner tickets is January 25th Please don't miss out, I think everybody that has had the Steaks or Lasagna will agree they are not your average dinner! Vinny

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Vinny, I have sent a couple of emails to the 'floridamvrally@gmail.com' address and haven't received a reply. I need to buy camping and dinner tickets for one person for Friday and Saturday.

I just sent one to the 'floridamilitaryvehiclerally@hotmail.com' in your signature. Silly me looking at the first post for info....

Last edited:

vinny-socom1

Hey Vinny, I have sent a couple of emails to the 'floridamvrally@gmail.com' address and haven't received a reply. I need to buy camping and dinner tickets for one person for Friday and Saturday.

I just sent one to the 'floridamilitaryvehiclerally@hotmail.com' in your signature. Silly me looking at the first post for info....
Invoice on its way!!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks