• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

RAYZER

Well guys, it looks like I won't be able to make it to this rally:mad: it seems I have a conflicting work schedule.
I was really looking foward to this one, the Taj was all ready to go! Hope to see everyone soon!

mudguppy

I also just found out the other day that I cannot attend. I was really excited. I needed to put this Cummins in some good FL mud.

But there are other events coming up...

Have fun - lots of pics!!!

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well guys, it looks like I won't be able to make it to this rally:mad: it seems I have a conflicting work schedule.
I was really looking foward to this one, the Taj was all ready to go! Hope to see everyone soon!
That sucks Ray. Work always messes up your fun. :mad:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Will you be there to help with the campfire?
Not me, working 15 hour days to help pay for the other 2 rallys I go to. I have the Gatornationals coming up in March as well. Pity too as I have this new RV I'd like to try.

Shackelford R

My bro was going to go with me but he has work in Panama city beach that came up unexpectedly, but my dad said he would go. and he even reserved a RV for us, Better than sleeping in my M1009. Should be an Interesting trip. I can't wait especially now I have my Blackout lights hooked up.

vinny-socom1

WOW! looks like some new folks coming and some regulars gonna miss it...We are about 70% packed....Going today to finish the last of the food purchase, I plan on going down Tuesday to drop of the camper & gear, then its off to the airport for our out-of-towners. We plan on setting up on Wednesday morning and doing some recon on the trails to what's wet! Time sure does go by quick!!! Vinny

caliber1

What time will you be there Wednesday Vinny? Maybe I'll just drop the grill and tables Tuesday afternoon. Tryin to drum up some far wood, are pallets okay, I know the Georgia rally won't allow them anymore.

Id like to scout the trails with Vinny. As far as needing a ride, Im bringing my Family so we are going to take our sedan. I tried my best to bring a MV this year but it looks like I rolled the dice and lost, the truck I bought through GL needs a new motor. If anyone has a running NHC-250 or knows of one near by let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks