• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

**2013 Florida Military Vehicle Rally**

vinny-socom1

I know somebody got a video of me making it across that water hole the day before! Or how about when Jess drove thru it??All I can say is the snorkel works! now if I can get flex seal to sponsor me.... Thanks to all! My family & I had a great time seeing the regulars & meeting new folks! Once I can dry out the sd card from the camera I'll be able to post pics! I should have all the pm service done by Junes event:-D

caliber1

Vinny, SD card dried out yet?? PMs done yet? I got a starter put in......twice. NOS starter, had to open it up and clean the contact disc off. What fun. :jumpin:

I know somebody got a video of me making it across that water hole the day before! Or how about when Jess drove thru it??All I can say is the snorkel works! now if I can get flex seal to sponsor me.... Thanks to all! My family & I had a great time seeing the regulars & meeting new folks! Once I can dry out the sd card from the camera I'll be able to post pics! I should have all the pm service done by Junes event:-D