• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin dates/info/attendance

Status
Not open for further replies.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It seems to me that for whatever reason Haspin isn't drawing many people at least by the looks of this thread.
Some people do not post in this thread. The rally has an ebb and flow to it with members showing up or not.

rebelcummins

ATTN: SS Members,
IM tryin to organize a convoy from Eaton, Ohio to Haspin on eairly Wednesday or Thursday morning. If anyone is interested let me know. Im not sure if i can leave Wednesday yet or not.

augiedoggy

IM tryin to organize a convoy from Eaton, Ohio to Haspin on eairly Wednesday or Thursday morning. If anyone is interested let me know. Im not sure if i can leave Wednesday yet or not.
Hey Fred, I sure Jerry is coming with you. I'm wondering if Shawn (sevin7) is joining us this year?

212sparky

I am heading out Wednesday afternoon. My route is: Trenton, to Oxford, to Brookville, to Laurel. We could meet up in Oxford off you wanted.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be driving along the I-70 corridor, leaving northern VA around 9-10am Wednesday, planned arrival in IN around 6-7pm.

rebelcummins

Sorry to all, I had an unfortunate event that stopped me from attending this years rally. I would like to know if anyone would be interested in attending my get-together at haspin acers if I can set up the dates for it. It doesn't have to be an SS rally. I would like to set it up at the end of August or middle of September depending on if I can get it scheduled and an approximate of how many people would like to attend. Let me know if you would like to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks