• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin fall rally

212sparky

Re: Haspin fall rally

Next week I should get my front studs changed and pack my bearings. Then drain and fill the tranny and transfer case, and grease every thing. then check out the genset. Oh yeah filter my XFMR oil so I can run it.

rebelcummins

Do I have to clean the summer rally mud off before returning in the fall?
I would love to put a bed on mine, but being on the "state payroll" for now severely limits my toy fund.
:roll:
Augie, fear not my friend, I will have a bed for you to trade me for. I have been busy but, my word is my word as I'm buying you a bed for you truck...

gungearz

Is miss sparky going to be making treats...? My kids are sitting this one out... I guess Farmerrob and a few of his buddies from up north will be joining us on Saturday mid morning. They should leave after work on friday and catch a hotel halfway down to stay for the night... He's excited to get mud on his freshly built bobbed deuce... And he will be dropping the trailer off at my house before he comes down... So, the trailer situation is figured out to...

gungearz

No... Not yet.... 54 days and 11.5 hours (12.5 hours my time), 1307.5 hours (1308.5 hours my time), 78,450 minutes (78,510 minutes my time).... Or which ever one comes first....

jdknech

I need all the time i can get!!! stop rushing it! lol my pour truck doesn't even run right now.. I am about 90% sure the PCB failed, and i still need to fix the damage from my hill climb attempt.. (mirror's and brackets..) and need 4 new TQ rod ends... I'm going to try really hard to get it ready, but also work is sending me Kansas for 2 weeks starting next week... so that cuts into my time.. hopefully i can swing by Glen's junk yard while I'm out there :idea:

gungearz

I need all the time i can get!!! stop rushing it! lol my pour truck doesn't even run right now.. I am about 90% sure the PCB failed, and i still need to fix the damage from my hill climb attempt.. (mirror's and brackets..) and need 4 new TQ rod ends... I'm going to try really hard to get it ready, but also work is sending me Kansas for 2 weeks starting next week... so that cuts into my time.. hopefully i can swing by Glen's junk yard while I'm out there :idea:
I'm sure we can tow bar it for you to haspin... And everyone could pitch in to get it road ready for the drive back and some trail riding.. You've been on it since the summer rally, we can get it done in a weekend....

gungearz

Does anyone relatively know how many members and member guests are showing up...? Have to know how much spaghetti sauce to make and the size birthday cake to order...

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Time to crack the whip Josh.

augiedoggy

Rob, Dan... Do you know if Vondy is going this fall...? And/or if he or anyone is doing the fall rally shirts...?
We haven't seen any posts from him, I'm sure he is busy working on his deuce conversion and such.
He always does a nice job on our tshirts. So hopefully we'll hear from him soon.