• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally T-Shirts

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here it is, I need to clean it up a little, but if anyone wants this to be the design this year, I'd be happy to run it.

Attachments

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When Ferro ended up stuck in the river..... "Well, Gimpy told me to go this way"............

TheRainbowBoxer

If T-shirts get done, I'll take an XL. Will add to this if any other mower cycle gang guys want one.

Edit to add - add 1 LG

Last edited:

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If T-shirts are done, I'll take one 2XL. I'm still an XL, but sometimes the shirts shrink in the dryer and if they are XL and shrink, I'll never fit in it.

gungearz

A deuce rolling over a mound of cookies sounds like a good design... Plus.. Vondy, are you only doing t-shirts...? If its hot and sunny... It might be nice to have those sleeveless shirts going at the same time. Maybe if some of the women would like printed steel soldiers bathing suits for tubing down the river.... And lounging.

Vondy

Once we get the design figured out, I can put it on almost anything. When you place your order just specify, T-Shirt, Sleeveless T-Shirt or other. I can post the price for t's on here, I'll PM prices for "special orders". Lindsay any word on logo?

gungearz

Gingearz is not allowed to have a knife or scissors un less they are the plastic safety scissors.
Thanks for clearing that up sparky and eagle4g63... I'm still recovering from my last scissor injury. Its better to have the stitched edges around the sleeves instead of loose thread that will unravel and waste the shirt...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks