• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally T-Shirts

LindsayMaeK

Awwww you're just too sweet! :) I'm taking orders for cookies on the discussion thread but I haven't heard from anyone yet...except your 3 foot long zinger order haha. OH and you all might want to PM Vondy with your shirt orders so they don't get lost in the thread. It might just be easier that way.

Vondy

I will start sending PM's out confirming all shirt orders next week. If you do not receive a PM by the end of next week (24th) or so, send one to me please. I think we are going to stick with black ink for the logo. I can print any color shirt you guys want, and it can vary from person to person as long as the black ink will show up. Example don't pick a black shirt the logo will not show up. OD will be ok but not visible from 30 ft or so if you remember last years shirt. Feel free to pick from all the common colors on this site: OD, Tan, safety Orange, safety Green, safety Yellow, Pink. I'm sure I missed a few but you get the point. Hope all is well cant wait to see everyone again!!

LindsayMaeK

Is the pink the same as last years ladies shirt or is it safety pink?
I will start sending PM's out confirming all shirt orders next week. If you do not receive a PM by the end of next week (24th) or so, send one to me please. I think we are going to stick with black ink for the logo. I can print any color shirt you guys want, and it can vary from person to person as long as the black ink will show up. Example don't pick a black shirt the logo will not show up. OD will be ok but not visible from 30 ft or so if you remember last years shirt. Feel free to pick from all the common colors on this site: OD, Tan, safety Orange, safety Green, safety Yellow, Pink. I'm sure I missed a few but you get the point. Hope all is well cant wait to see everyone again!!

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vondy,

Might I make a suggestion? Perhaps you could get a color pic from your shirt supplier that would list your offerings.

Like this:
shirt colors.jpg

Then you wouldn't have to answer so many " what colors are available"? questions. - and the purchasers could see the actual shades.

Just a suggestion. You could probably find a color picture directly from a manufacturer's website on the wonderful world wide web.

gungearz

Post #67 changed again:

Since black shirts were out of the question, I changed the two medium black shirts on my list to one purple, and one red... Still waiting for the conformation PM from you...

Vondy

Sorry guys been very busy at shop, and trying to get my truck back together. I have gotten all the PM's that were sent to me. Should have time later this week to start getting my list together and sending confirmations.

Vondy

I have orders from the following:

RainbowBoxer
Jbingvtx
Augiedoggie
JDknech
Matt1970M35A
maddawg308
eagle4g63
SWbradley1
gungearz
Deuce_Biganslow
Durango_USMC

If I have missed anyone please PM your order. Thank You

I will try to attch the color options as Jeff has suggested.

I'm thinking Electric Green from pic 1 for "safety green".

Pic 2 shows Safety Green but it is the " Safety Yellow" we know, and Safety Orange.

I could not get a pic of the OD Green but it is standard OD. I wear mine from last year all the time.

Kids colors are thye same except for the safety which only comes in orange. sizes are YOUTH: XSM (2-4), SM (6-8), MED (10-12) and LRG (14-16)

Any other questions just ask. Thanks guys and sorry for the delay on this!

Attachments

Last edited:

Vondy

You will have to pay up front; sorry.
:beer:
I'll take 1,000,000 XL shirts so that's all I'll wear till I die.

I'm ROTFLMAO

And now Angie is super depressed, because I showed her last night, and all she did was cry out, "But we SOLD it!" So if Gus looks at this thread, I'll be buying the XM818 of Death back once the house is settled!

And the quote should have been, 'don't follow me, even I don't make it!' lol.

I love it and thanks for all the work you and your brother did and anyone else.

My serious order would probably be 5 XL shirts, and a Med and a large.