• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally T-Shirts

LindsayMaeK

With all due respect to Lindsay and her brother, I have to agree with augiedoggy-dan.

The concept/layout/slogan is great. The wheels, however, look sort of futuristic - like you might see an orange county choppers- pimp my ride - west coast customs - chip foose lookin' reality tv show. Pretty cool, but not for an Olive Drab Army Truck IMHO.

Again, no disrespect, just doesn't seem to fit.

Anyway, I took the liberty of starting with a scale drawing of the M818 from the TM. Then I reworked it to look more authentic.

Feel free to use it or discard it. No hard feelings!

View attachment 427131

View attachment 427130
That works for me. My brother graduated from DAAP at UC with a degree in industrial design specializing in automatic design so the drawing probably reflects what he learned rather than what you all see in when you look at a truck. No big deal. I can work something out with this one and I will post it up as soon as I can.

augiedoggy

Now that's what I'm talking about! Just put that on a dirt mound and you've got great shirt (in my opinion).
As Jeff said, no ofense to anyone intended.
Thanks Jeff for putting the graphic up.

gungearz

Vondy, are these with all white print as standard..? Or is it going to be black or white standard...? Black print on a white shirt and white print on a black shirt.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get approval to put the Steel Soldiers blurb on the front yet?

I'll take 4-XXXXL in tan with black lettering. I like the shirts big and the truck almost killed me......

:)

Great work everyone.

If you need the money ahead of time Vondy let me know. I can go home through Trenton and drop it off.

LindsayMaeK

Did you get approval to put the Steel Soldiers blurb on the front yet?

I'll take 4-XXXXL in tan with black lettering. I like the shirts big and the truck almost killed me......

:)

Great work everyone.

If you need the money ahead of time Vondy let me know. I can go home through Trenton and drop it off.
The email has been sent, I'm just waiting on a response.

gungearz

Vondy...

Gungearz order:
1-Double X in Safety Green
1-Double X in Safety Orange
2-Double X in navy blue
1-XL in hot pink
1-XL in OD green
2-XL in Safety Green
1-L Safety Orange
1-M purple
1-M red
1-M Hot Pink
1-custom order.... Ill PM you the details.

Last edited:

gungearz

Sexy... I can live with it.... Same moddo on the back as the adults shirts, right..? And I didn't read back on the posts yet but have we got our 2013 approval for the shirts from chris yet..?

Lindsay, the time your spending on these shirts must be really exhausting with your tight schedule. We all appreciate all of your time and I hope you get that 5 ton you've been wanting soon.

Remind me to give you a real nice long back message at haspin. I'm sure your well over due for one..

And Vondy, any news yet on my custom order yet...? No rush... If you need some or all of the cash, let me know... Ill take care of it.

LindsayMaeK

I definitely am well overdue for a massage! School is kickin my booty! But yes I guess we are sticking with the quote from the original pic "Don't follow me, you won't make it!" And I have sent 2 different Private messages to the steel soldiers guy but no response yet...

Thank you for all your efforts! My crew will need (1) adult large, (1) youth large, (1) youth medium, and (1) youth small please - preferred color is safety green, but we can live with whatever is easiest.

LindsayMaeK

I think Vondy tried to do safety green last fall but he couldn't get it or something like that. Maybe it's different now though...By the way...Sparky isn't allowed any more safety orange shirts so if he orders one just ignore it LOL

gungearz

I think Vondy tried to do safety green last fall but he couldn't get it or something like that. Maybe it's different now though...By the way...Sparky isn't allowed any more safety orange shirts so if he orders one just ignore it LOL
Just a little over a year with you and Rob together now... Any talk of the future yet or are you guys just taking it rally to rally for now...?