• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 Haspin Rally T-Shirts

Vondy

Thanks Steve for keeping me on my toes!!

You can pay CASH at the rally.

You can also send CHECKS to

Froggys Sportswear
6082 Interstate Circle
Blue Ash, OH 45242

Make checks payable to Froggys Sportswear.

If you order 4 or less you can pay at rally, 5 or more you can send check? I'm flexible on this, this is just a suggestion. Whatever is easiest for you guys.

Do we want the font for the quote to be a block font or do we want a stencil font?

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Do we want the font for the quote to be a block font or do we want a stencil font?

Ahhh, . . . so many choices . . . .

Something conventional like this:
stencil gothic.JPG

Here is one that looks like the actual markings on a truck:
barrel.jpg

This is my favorite. We did this on the last shirts, remember? It sorta' has a "brushed-on look" with attitude.
product.JPG

:wink: ( I sure make a lot of extra work for you, eh clint? )

Vondy

I have all three fonts avail to use. Lindsay, do you have a preference? I think I like "Product" the best.

Ahhh, . . . so many choices . . . .

Something conventional like this:
View attachment 429681

Here is one that looks like the actual markings on a truck:
View attachment 429682

This is my favorite. We did this on the last shirts, remember? It sorta' has a "brushed-on look" with attitude.
View attachment 429683

:wink: ( I sure make a lot of extra work for you, eh clint? )

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks