• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 la rally

lady_green

I was just looking up the design from 2011. Catch phrase was "Keep 'em Rolling" and had a deuce on it. I know we had flopped in the image a little in the first couple years but they stayed the same for the most part. Last year we had the pic that Mr. Jeff posted. So I guess we haven't done a wrecker on one yet! I will get to it and see what I can whip up in the next sometime or another.

And before I forget again, we do provide port-o-potties!
We also give directions & we put signs up. It's very easy to find the location! (Dad, remind me to make us another poster btw.)

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looking at the stack of left over shirts that we still have. 1 med green 2011... 1 2xl tan 2010 and 5 2xl for 2012 .. anyone wanting these send me a pm... this year we will only order what is paid for in advance so we dont have left overs again

frodobaggins

I'll be there. Yes, that is a threat. :beer:

If I can get the deuce fixed, I'll bring it on down. I think I got the money down but not the time.
It's always one or the other !

gafuller01

Mr Tim, I'll be there as long as the national guard doesn't decide I need more practice working on these vehicles that weekend. I'm looking forward to showing you the work I've done on the M1009 you sold me last year.

lady_green

Hey guys! Sorry, it seems I have "dropped the ball" as they say. I have not forgotten about everything. The issue is my job. I'm hoping to get everything straightened out by this Monday though. So thank you for the patience. Until then, continue to let us know if you are planning to bring a MV for placement purposes! I also will assume everyone returning wants the same location for camping?

Buster70

I would like to join in on the rally by camping out if there is a place for me. I have a bobbed M35a2. What provisions should I bring besides common needs(food, water, shelter, ability to S<S<S) ? I would like to help in any way needed! I would also like 2 shirts( 1 XL and 1 Sm) Please let me know of prices of camping ,fees, dues, and shirts!
Thanks , Buster

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
buster your welcome to come and camp. its kind of a first come bases on picking a spot. but there are many to choose from. last year we started doing what they do at the ga rally. we started doing a fundraising pay for meals. that way everyone pays a little and not leave it up to just a few.. no one complained so we will do that again. the shirts will be getting a post soon with a price and a pic of what it will look like. going tomorrow to see the 2 colors of green and pick from them. camping is on a donation set up with no set price. if you use electic then just donate accordingly. i have firewood and also some covered trailers if you want to use one just shout out. everynight we do a big fire and most like me just hate to go to sleep. and the biggie.. bring anything you want to sell or swap. another swap trend will go up soon too.

wehring

Justin +3 Texans confirmed. We will need a spot for a vehicle please. (1) XXL, (3) XL, (1) M shirts

Looking forward to it! Zev... I miss you man!

Justin

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks