• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2013 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
OK, kids it's about that time for the SoCal Spring Rally. I'll start this up now so everyone hopefully has enough time to request time off from work or needs to some how squeeze it in to a conversation asking their significant other for a weekend pass. We will be shooting for April 5-7 and it will be at the same location that we have had the past couple of events at. Everyone is welcome to hang out even you have never been out to an event. Bring your cooking grill, plenty of wood for a campfire and of course plenty to drink of your favorite beverage(you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert). We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday witch makes for real good time to take in the view and enjoy the view from a hilltop. Here are the coordinates 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps The date is not set in stone as of yet so if we get enough request's it can be changed. Hope to see you guy's there.

Gripy

Lets get a date set so I can go beg for days off from work.

Maybe post this in the SS rally forum as well?

ETA: I also have a new-ish hmmvv tire but the side wall has a crack all the way through..... maybe some flaming donuts....

Last edited:

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't make it that weekend. **** - there's another one missed.

Bad Karma

I recall this availability - I will be there - Told the family to do Spring Break without me. April 5-7 is a go!!!!

Bad for Bad Karma - will be in Vegas. All other weekends in April good.

Last edited:

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Vegas ain't goin' nowhere man...it'll still be there when you get back.

Did I here something about flaming donut's? With enough courage anything is possible.

Met1

Vegas ain't goin' nowhere man...it'll still be there when you get back.Did I here something about flaming donut's? With enough courage anything is possible.
Whats a flaming donut? Sounds yummy, I'll take 1 dozen.

Last edited:

Blendmaster2002

1 trucker, cool Ok we will leave on the Friday of the weekend!

Ok everyone as far as the date goes, only weekend I may not be able go is on April 13th.

So me and my dad could do the following weekends, April 5-7, April 19-21, or April 26-28.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks