• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 Annual Texas MV Rally

Dhallftworth

I agree, it was a great weekend and well worth the drive. We appreciate the invite and plan on coming back next year. Did anyone get any pictures out at the park of all of the trucks, since I met the troopers instead of the museum? Thanks Lincoln, keep us updated on the next one.

Barrman

The M715 pulling the M1009 sure pulls better than the other way around like we did on the way up Friday.

Colton and I had a great time. Thanks to Taylor and Clint for riding with him so he could drive on the streets.

The museum of the American GI is getting bigger and better each time we go back. I really like the Cobra hanging from the roof.

Here are some of my pictures and a video of everybody driving out to the show yesterday morning. Plus the best M109 window cover fabrication I have ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK1ZFWHQlC4

Attachments

OL AG '89

Another GREAT gathering, except that I didnt get to tell the story about how my 1009 had to pull a mired duece out of the mud last Christmas, fuzzy? where were you? Anyway, had a GREAT time and a special thanks to barrman for helping me unscrew my alternator issue on the 1009. I either need to start taking notes as I do my repairs (so I can remember what I did) or just avoid repairs at all costs....
here's a couple more pictures from the gathering.

Attachments

anjay22

I missed out again! I am so sorry. There was an event here in Huntsville I had to attend in order to support the HEARTS museum the same weekend. Lincoln, can we plan another after the summer?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pawnshop and I, not being up to date on the thread, intended to come visit y'all after the tank parade. We were surprised when you lined up and left!

Maybe next time.
We did get to visit with Barrman and Colton, which is always good.

Cheers

Barrman

It was nice talking with you as always Rory.

I asked Sam if you guys were going to stop by at the ranch on the way out of town and he said there wasn't time. Next year I will have to make you guys follow us. The off road park we stay at is on the way back home for you.

m715mike

Of course it would be a topic for a new thread, but I have been thinking about a weekend camping trip to General Sam's in Huntsville once the weather cools off a bit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks