• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 LA Rally Dates

best dates for la rally

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i started thinking about a tshirt today. tracted is so cool. or a duck in the water?. i want some ideas on what you would like to see or do at this years rally. and does anyone want something better in the way of food. just wondering if the mkt is working for most of you guys

bigboy44

You got 2 votes on Justin's tracked vehicle. Everything worked great last year why would we give you a negative and recommend any changes? My .2 cents.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i am starting work on getting my trailers and trucks ready. if you will need a place to stay i have some covered 105s and 101s available. speak up now while i can reserve you a place

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
some get here on thursday and more then on friday. big day is saturday and then sunday morning breaking up and the last leaving. warren are you wanting on the fence line in a row thing?

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm definatly coming. Just need to be upwind of Frodo along the fence. PM me with any help you need, Tim.

4x4 Forever

Emerald Shellback
Steel Soldiers Supporter
only a few chimed in so lets make the decision today. the last weekend of april is it. start to get your parts out and make ready for a swap meet. im working on getting my trucks up and painted along with some trailers painted as well.
:cry::cry::cry: Right in the middle of my hitch...Guess I need to get off my arse and come pick up my previous shirts...

Y'all have F.U.N.!!

kawkev

Well I know I'm chiming in a bit late, but, I'll be working that weekend as well. :-( I haven't been checking in as much as I'd like. If the date changes, I definately want to be there. I'm all about tracks for the T-shirts. That was cool!!!

bigboy44

I will not be able to convoy? Bummer, I was looking forward to getting together. Tell Joey to fill in for you just don't tell him I said so!!

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
its been suggested that we move the date back a week.. lets hear from the members and make a date. lets get the list going on who is available when? as for me im very flexible

Crawdaddy

By next weekend I will know my availability of the time surrounding that date. 1 week later may not work for me, but I won't know until next Saturday.

Jeepsinker

I'm flexible as well, but growing impatient! I can't wait! Got lotsa stuff to barter. So when you say move the date, you mean do it a week earlier, or a week later? I don't want to show up on the wrong week!

bigboy44

The only weekend I cannot make is Kentucky Derby day that is the first Saturday in May it is also my Family Crawfish boil and I don't need to miss that. I am only one so if that weekend works for the rest of the folks please go for it, I will still pop in for awhile. Whatever you decide Tim is fine with me, I know how much you put into the event and I know you will try to please everyone but that will never happen so take care my brother. Just my 2 cents.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks