• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 SoCal Fall Rally

What dates do you want to have the 2014 SoCal Fall Rally?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, come one come all!
This years attractions will include death defying stunts, high flying trapeze artists, fire eating jugglers and a bearded lady....OK, maybe none of the above. Well the bearded lady might make an appearance, but it might just be Gripy in a dress and high heels dancing around the campfire.

Everyone is welcome to hang out even if you have never been out to an event. Come over and say hi. If you are the fence on what MV to get or wonder if a certain truck is for you I'm sure some of the members here would be willing to take you for a ride.

Bring your cooking grill, plenty of wood for the community fire pit and of course plenty to drink of your favorite beverage (you don't want to go thirsty out in the desert).You can also bring any kind of offroad vehicle you like quad, dirt bike, 4 wheeler, lawn mower, a piece of plywood with wheels on it, or what ever contraption you like to get around on.

We will be having a convoy through the desert on Saturday morning around 11'ish which makes for real good time and enjoy the view. If someone wants to suggest a different route other than the dry lake bed let me know so we can plan for it. There are some challenging hills out there we just have to look for them. If someone has a detailed map of the area that would help.
When we get back I'll have a BBQ for everyone who attends. Oh, and for you guy's that like to take in the desert at night there will also be a night run.

Here are the coordinates for camp 35.139213,-117.05533 - Google Maps Hope to see you guy's there:grin:.

Per the poll results dates are Oct 3-5 the 6th too if you wish to stay longer.

Last edited:

AECS

Man I hope our detachment schedule lets me make it... this will be my last opportunity in CAR as I am transferring to Millington TN in Jan.

AECS

Gottlos, I think you are a CALGUNNER to if I remember right. This will be my last event with the bullet button. Navy is parrolling me to TN!

jeremy turgeon

you are ready know **** or high water im there the dates dont matter to me just let me know i can free up my weekend with the blink of an eye.fast nova ill text you my address when it get closer i got 2 trucks of wood waiting for the trip if you still want to take some up thee

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
you are ready know **** or high water im there the dates dont matter to me just let me know i can free up my weekend with the blink of an eye.fast nova ill text you my address when it get closer i got 2 trucks of wood waiting for the trip if you still want to take some up thee
Alright then! Now I don't have to worry about scrounging up firewood on trash day.

can i vote for all 3 weekend ?? lol
You can do that too.

Russm

I guess ill mention this here too..

The last rallies were Thurdsy through Sunday. These dates are Friday to Monday.
I don't know if I can make all four days if a Monday is involved.

Gottlos

Former 95B Ft Sam Houston
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Unsubscribed. I'm scheduled to work all three of the weekends up for voting. :-x Besides the M109 isn't anywhere near ready.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update: The dates are suppose to be Friday thru Sunday of those weekends. I will try to get a mod to change the dates on the poll.

Last edited:

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got it on the calander. I'll be up that way already. If all goes well I'll hit it on my way back to our base camp.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks