• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally swap, buy, sell, wanted tread

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like TexAndy and I will be able to swing by on Fri on our way through to AL to drop the Goat off. Anyone need a NIB Cab reinforcement panel for M35A2 or 5 ton? $50 delivered to the rally (must pick up Fri or pre-pay and I'll drop it off on the way through), a couple of bags of fiberglass camo net poles w/spreaders $25 each, and free to a good home 1 M35 wheel with flat tire. Tire looks rough so I haven't even tried to air it up but thought someone might need the wheel.

Last edited:

TexAndy

I've got a bunch of ammo cans. .50 and 40mm. .50s are $9 ea and the 40mm are $14 ea All in good shape with good seals. Some will have minor exterior surface rust, but I'll bring extras so people can pick and choose.

Also brass. 5.56, .300 blk, .308

Oh, I've also got a few of those aluminum M16 rifle racks, if anyone is interested in one for a display.

Let me know.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a medium towbar without feet or pins for the feet $100.

mkcoen has it and can drop it off at the rally on his way through to AL.

I can take PayPal.

I also have about ten more just like it in OKC for the same price. Local pickup only.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've got some stuff to sell or trade, especially if you need some wrecker BII. If you're interested, let me know by Thursday so I can load it on the truck as I'll be leaving early Fri AM.

NOS medium tow bars still in the crate complete set with 1" feet, 3/4" feet and axle clamps for $475
IMG_2646.jpg

15-ton single sheave snatch block $75
IMG_2644.jpg IMG_2643.jpg IMG_2645.jpg

12-ton double sheave snatch block SOLD
IMG_2642.jpg IMG_2641.jpg

1 oxygen cylinder - probably empty and don't know if it can be refilled $50
IMG_2647.jpg

1 acetylene cylinder - probably empty and don't know if it can be refilled $100
IMG_2648.jpg

1 pair of field chocks - $75/pair
IMG_2649.jpg

I've also got a number of 1" (5-ton) bumper shackles with pins - $15 each

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry for my tow bar ignorance but not sure what the "upgraded" sleeves are. Here's a couple of pics though.

IMG_4095.jpgIMG_4094.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks