• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally swap, buy, sell, wanted tread

profo

marty i might be interested in one of those fan assembly for my ac project. ill go make sure mine didnt come with one. also interested in a step tool box too. might be interested in the mkt oven and jeff i am interested in a single 5ton front winch snatch block
Brining the m with me when I come. Marty

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just a note that I have a free pay it forward 10 hole bud wheel with a 25% ndt, flap and tube for a 5 ton or 10 lug trailer.

Tire holds air and would make a good spare or off road farm trailer.

Will only bring to rally with a firm commitment.

goldneagle

Looks like I ended up with some Kipper Tool Boxes with tools. 3 different variants. One is complete and new or near new. Said Battery Shop on box. Have a few mode in different stages of completeness. Let me know if any interest. Also have some empty drawers and parts for the kits.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i also have a 900 tire in good shape, light switch, m3 kitchen burners, glow plug card, cold weather sleeping bag, 101 fiberglass rails set.

profo

Hey Zeiv;

I will have some DELTA PRO underbed tool boxes available for sale. 36" x 12" x 14" tall.... Also a M105 trailer. Some wrecker vise plates, 1 super sized wrecker vise, MRAP seats, complete driver's side door for 5 ton or M35 in very nice shape, some trailer axles, 2 MRAP rims? Medical cabinets, soft-top frame set (no top), Onan 3000 watt RV generator, Wilton 6" bench vise, Panasonic power tools,
Cost on vise and rv gen gas or diesel?

profo

i also have a 900 tire in good shape, light switch, m3 kitchen burners, glow plug card, cold weather sleeping bag, 101 fiberglass rails set.
Is the light switch the standard MV type mine broke in the M4K forklift cant turn the headlights on. its the same as in my deuce and 5 ton.

Marty

goldneagle

Looking for a cheap rim to fit an existing 16R20 Michelin XZL tire to make a swing for kids. No o-ring needed.
That would be a lot of weight to swing around! Could kill someone.... Maybe I just can't picture the setup.... i do have two MRAP rims. Make me an offer...

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
looked today marty and that is not a light switch its a blinker.. i do have a light switch that is missing the handles if you want to try it out you can have it

profo

looked today marty and that is not a light switch its a blinker.. i do have a light switch that is missing the handles if you want to try it out you can have it
how bout a few MBU compressors for swap!

Also looking for a decent front jack for a m105 trailer mines capult!! anybody got one!

mbu compressor.jpg

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks