• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Many thanks to Tim and Mrs. Pam for putting up with us again. I hope enough members ponied up to help defray the cost of the culvert.

It was nice to see everyone and meet some new (to me) folks! Saw some really cool rides with folks that have awesome fabrication and engineering ability!

Thanks to those who put some green in my pocket and those who relieved me of green ;-)

Cool time with great people!

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
one buddy can in a mil blazer that parked out by the shop dont know if you counted him
I counted the member with the M1008 pickup parked by your wrecker (forgot his handle but he is a hospital worker?), but didn't see a M1009 blazer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks