• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll take my usual spot. I'll either drop off a load of firewood a week or so before the rally if I bring the M1031, or with me to the rally if I bring a cargo MV. I haven't decided what I'm bringing yet.

goldneagle

What are you doing for food this year? How about Pizza this year? Know any good Pizza places in your area? Maybe get a discount for large order.

goldneagle

We could drive a convoy to lunch each day. Pick a different spot too.
Where you gonna park the trucks. Here in Louisiana the parking spot dimensions are not regulated. Some places you can barely fit a full size car!

Tim's choice in the end. It's his party.

bigboy44

La. Rally

getting closer each week. any more input..
Hi Tim,
Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I logged the site to see what is happening. I moved to Ava MO. in October and I don't have phone or internet until today. just wanted to say hi to everyone and if I am in La. on the rally day I will be there to say hello.

:tank:

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Tim,
Hi everyone, it has been a long time since I logged the site to see what is happening. I moved to Ava MO. in October and I don't have phone or internet until today. just wanted to say hi to everyone and if I am in La. on the rally day I will be there to say hello.

Hi Warren,

I hope you are doing well!

Take Care!

Csm Davis

Hi Tim,

Hey buddy! Long time no see.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
for those coming friday looks like we will cook up something to eat. might do chili mac with hamburgers. saturday might do chicken or hamburgers hot dogs beans chili potato salad and as always eggs and bacon grits for breakfast. will post up the prices on each meal soon. its not much just as a fun rasier to help pay for the rally

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
TexAndy and I will be driving through on Fri on the way to AL to drop off the Gama Goat. We'd love to drop in to at least say hello and let m715mike sit in the Goat and go VROOM VROOM before it's gone.

m715mike

need to get a count on who is coming so we can estimate the food. weather is getting real nice here

Regrettably, I will not make the rally this year. I had a blast last year and was hoping to attend again this year. There's just too much going on for me to sneak away.

TexAndy and I will be driving through on Fri on the way to AL to drop off the Gama Goat. We'd love to drop in to at least say hello and let m715mike sit in the Goat and go VROOM VROOM before it's gone.

Mark - Looks like it just wasn't meant to be... Can I get a rain check that's redeemable for time in a LMTV?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks