• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 la rally

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
41085 holland road ponchatoula la 70454 985 386 0540 is home number if anyone needs directions. im not far from the hammond airport exit coming from the west . ill have a sigh up end of my road . its a dead end road and im half mile on the left. cant miss the trucks and trailers i have in the front yard already

Crawdaddy

I'm sorry I wasn't able to attend. I had some work I had to get done around the house. However, I trust everyone had a great time today; ya'll always do.

HanksDeuce

My thanks:
1) Tim / Pam - Thanks for holding another wonderful Steel Soldiers Rally at your home in Ponchatoula, LA. Had a great time as always. The desserts!
2) The Good Lord - Thanks for the weather being perfect all day Saturday (No Rain!).
3) Marty - Thanks for the rim!
4) Doug - Thanks for the double sheave snatch block!
5) SS Members - Thanks for putting up with me all day. I tried to let others speak after my senseless ramblings from a nerdy engineer. The camp fire talk was entertaining.
6) My Bobbed Deuce - Thanks for continuing to give me no issues whatsoever. Put diesel in and drive anywhere/anytime.

goldneagle

I had an awesome time Friday and Saturday. The weather was perfect. I enjoyed the chats and checking out all the member's rides. Some very impressive and ingenuitive work.

Thank you Tim and Pam for your hospitality and for putting up with me. The food was great this year! (Tim cooked) He is the grill master! Nice setup on the kitchen trailer too.
Hey PB you missed out on Nanner Puddin! :naner: You should have come down. Missed you...

Also a special thanks to Marty for the goodies and awesome trade.

Already looking forward to next years event.

SCORPION308

Hello everyone!! Just wanted to say thanks for a wonderful day. I've been a member for a while but this was my first rally and it was great! It was nice to finally meet a lot of the members in person and talk with them. It was cool to see all the vehicle that showed up. Thank you Tim for the great food! I will definitely be there next year! Thank you all for making me feel at home!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I had an awesome time Friday and Saturday. The weather was perfect. I enjoyed the chats and checking out all the member's rides. Some very impressive and ingenuitive work.

Thank you Tim and Pam for your hospitality and for putting up with me. The food was great this year! (Tim cooked) He is the grill master! Nice setup on the kitchen trailer too.
Hey PB you missed out on Nanner Puddin! :naner: You should have come down. Missed you...

Also a special thanks to Marty for the goodies and awesome trade.

Already looking forward to next years event.
Believe me, we would have LOVED to be there but it just wasn't meant to be this year. Maybe next time.:beer:

PS...The least you could do is show us some pics!!:rules:

Csm Davis

Tim great gathering as always, Miss Pam the birthday cake was awesome even if Tim doesn't believe that you cooked it! Everyone that was there for my late arrival glad y'all got to see me, everyone that missed it, you shouldn't have.

sent from my decrepit fingers

camnite

guys, thanks for letting me come out and have fun. didn't get home till 7am. the midnight dinner table was funny as ****, and we really need a blooper reel of it. hope to see yall soon.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As always, I'm sorry to see it over since I had so much fun. Thanks again to Tim and Ms Pam for being excellent hosts!

I counted 16 MV's if you include Mkcoen and TexAndy stopping by with their Gama Goat, and a number of members and guests stopped by without MVs.

_MG_0579.jpg _MG_0582.jpg _MG_0580.jpg _MG_0584.jpg _MG_0589.jpg _MG_0586.jpg _MG_0591.jpg _MG_0592.jpg _MG_0597.jpg _MG_0593.jpg_MG_0594.jpg _MG_0595.jpg

Last edited:

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It was great to get the chance to meet some of you Friday night. My apologies but it was 2300 when we came back through last night and all we wanted to do was find a bed and collapse. Hopefully we can get back next year and actually stay and see everything on Saturday.

Just an aside, we got to AL to deliver the Goat yesterday afternoon and it wouldn't start. Great first impressions for the new owner. Turned out one of the batteries had given up between the time I loaded it on the trailer in March and when we dropped it off. The new owner was still completely happy and refused to let me buy a new battery for it. I think it's found a good home and hopefully he'll continue to enjoy it as much as he did yesterday.

goldneagle

I'm so upset that I missed it. Glad y'all had a good time.
I hope to see y'all next year.
You weren't there? I didn't notice. :p Actually we did talk about you. We were reminiscing about the Hobbit shelters you used to build for the rally. :grd:

Why was the sailor in the brig? He took a dump on the POOP Deck. :recovry4x4:

Last edited:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just wanted to thanks case-basketcase for his contribution of the porta pots this year. that was a expense i didnt have to pay. eveyone had a great time. one buddy can in a mil blazer that parked out by the shop dont know if you counted him

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks