• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2016 SoCal Spring Rally

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes, I updated it.
I'm actually working on packing my stuff in the back of the truck now cause I don't want to be running around Thursday morning like a chicken with it's head cut off.
What no mankinis?

Gripy

I'll post a picture when I get there on Thursday. I might swing by a tire shop to pick up one up in case the one there has been removed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll post a picture when I get there on Thursday. I might swing by a tire shop to pick up one up in case the one there has been removed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
I've got a few tires you can use for that or for whatever your heart desires ;)

NovacaineFix

Plan for me is to head out Thursday night as well. Now depending on how Murphy treats me, we'll see if that works out.
Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 9.15.50 PM.jpg

Worse case scenario, I head out of here very early Friday.

Need to figure out how to mount my new project LED light also, so I can test it out while out there, details, details.

FASTNOVA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be towing the a 53' trailer so I might have to take the Copper city route. If someone wants to take the candy canes and put them along the Hinkley route that would be a big help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks