• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Denton Buy Sell Trade

Ford Mechanic

Shirts! So shirts are being done as we speak! Unfortunately we were very far behind this year and preorders have not been taken. We got just as many as we did last year with the exception being a few sizes. I belive the plan is for them to be available at Mike Cases table as he will have someone there to man it.

That being said 100% of the proceeds go to supporting the rally! So every body come buy one!

Here is the artwork that's going on the shirts this year. Please excuse my lack of attaching it to the site. Here in the sticks I don't have enough service to attach it properly. I will correct when I go to town tomarrow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
A few Deuce Parts

Injection pump/HH (pulled from rebuild create engine) - $650
NOS fuel cap - $10
NOS winter grill cover - $40
Trans PTO + Linkage - $300
PTO rebuild Kit - $50
Winch seal + gasket kit - Sold
Winch gasket kit - $15
Oil filter cans + centers - $20
Winch cable + chain/hook - $175
Fuel Pump Gasket - $5
Winch drum/sides - make offer

Send me a PM if interested..... Want it, make an offer

winchcable.jpgwintercover.jpgpto1.jpgwinchparts2.jpgoilcans.jpgwinchgaskets.jpgptorebuild.jpgfuelpumpgasket.jpgcap.jpgip.jpg

JohnJuan

I may bring some stuff if there is any interest for the following.

(6) New "still have stickers" Rare 12.00x20 NDT tires, $200 each or Set of 6 for $800
(12) MBUs for MKT Field Kitchen Trailers, (unknown working condition) but they will power up. $60 each
(3) MKT Trailers - Send PM
MKT Curtains - Send PM
LMTV Bows $100
New 2 Man Hmmwv Top Curtain $150
New M1101 trailer Tan cover Kit $800
M353 Low profile trailer (10k Axle) redesigned by USMC to pull behind Hmmwv / CUCV $600
2012 M105A2 USMC fully loaded with no rust, excellent 11.00x20 tires, fresh gov CARC paint, military rino-liner, Top with all fiberglass sides and metal bows. $800

JohnJuan

It is 5' wide between the fenders, 7' total. The hole for the original pintle is still there. Just need to cut a hole in the front plate and reinstall. I was going to reinstall the pintle and have both options. But plans change... was going to use for mows, quads, and motorcycles.

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I found my extra 2 sets of groto led tail lights. New in packaging. These are tan in color but easily can be painted

First $100 per set gets them

PM me for details

1 set left now 04/19/17

Last edited:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Lower price on the 14.00s i have listed in my previous post. 600$

Med towbar no feet 140$
Heavy towbar with 1inch feet and pins $350

M934 box on m796 bolster trailer $1600.

G177s are 90each individually

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks