• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Semi-Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

I am talking to the owner of the off road ranch and the operations director for the Museum of the American GI here in College Station to get everything set up for our next rally. The dates of the next event will be March 18th-20th. Everyone will need to arrive Friday the 18th so that we are ready to convoy over to the museum first thing in the morning. I will need a semi-definate head count of vehicles attending by January 1st, so I can make sure we have a large enough area to park all our trucks together.

Barrman

It seems like we just did this.

Colton and I will be there with the M35A2 for camping and the M715 for running around and trips to town.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well then you should probably leave pretty soon to make that distance.
rofl
Oh ye of little faith.....

I'm figuring that as long as I roll out by Ground Hog Day 2011 (Feb. 2nd), I'll have plenty of time to make the mid-March event.

Maybe I could even find, buy, and recover a good M105 Trailer on the same trip :!:

I'm sure this request is premature, but what's the Target Location so I can figure on some mileage, etc.

two.fiveM35

I will not be able to make it, Austin had a good time this year and learned that we need to isulate the floor of the deuce bed. The wife booked us on a 7 day cruise during spring break. I don't like cruises and after seeing this one on tv, I really am not a fan.

pistolnut

I'm planning on coming. I'll bring a road-worthy MV this time, hopefully my upgraded M-715 (currently under constructions) or my deuce (rough but doable).

I had a great time last weekend, I've been to the museum event nearly every year for the last several years, nice swap meet and lots of cool WWII hardware.

nofearnohope

After talking to the owner of the off road ranch and the director of operations at the museum, we are good to go for this rally. As mentioned before, if you plan on attending, I need a headcount and MV count as soon as possible.

pistolnut

The drawings and layout look great! My only suggestion is to spell out Texas and "Military Vehicle" so that anyone seeing the shirt will immediately know what its about.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks