• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Semi-Annual TX MV Rally

nofearnohope

Then once the current set of shirts are done, I will have the artist go back make those changes. What should we put on the back since I won't have a list of the people who showed up?

badga the badger

. What should we put on the back since I won't have a list of the people who showed up?
my idea is we need to have a logo for the rally in general. one we can use for all rallys after this one. have some steel soldier in it, but throw in our own unique twist so its for our rally. i think we should all contribute some to it. what do the rest of you guys think?

nofearnohope

Once the artist is finished making the current rally shirts, I will ask him how hard it would be to have the outline of Texas with a star for Bryan/College Station with a Deuce driving out of it.

nofearnohope

We are approaching the end of the year and I need to try and get a general idea of who all will be attending this. So far I have one no and 6 yes/maybes. I plan on calling the director of the museum first week of January to give her a guess on how many people are showing up to make sure we have enough space for our vehicles.

nofearnohope

Here is the list I have (including the vehicle you will take to display at the museum):

nofearnohope - M35A2, M105
Barrman- M715 (M35A2)
Pistolnut- M715 or M35A2
USAFSSColdwarrior- M35A2
historyfanatics- M35A2
CyrusX4- nothing
badga the badger- M109A3
two.fiveM35- not coming

runk

Add me as an almost definite "yes". Cleared the family calender, and I think work will be ok, but won't know for sure until the 1st week in January. Me, my son, and our M35a2.

nofearnohope

We're up to 11 members and 10 vehicles for the museum display (Charles, I'm not listing you so you can park with the 6th Cav):

nofearnohope - M35A2
Barrman- M715 (M35A2)
Pistolnut- M715 or M35A2
USAFSSColdwarrior- M35A2
historyfanatics- M35A2
CyrusX4- nothing
badga the badger- M109A3
Maverick1701- M35A2
fuzzytoaster- M35A2
boxcar- M35A2
runk- M35A2

nofearnohope

I'm getting this post back up top so we can get some more members signed up. I need a rough estimate of how many vehicles are showing up so I can let the museum know how much space we'll need for our trucks by the end of the first week of January.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks