• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3rd Semi-Annual TX MV Rally

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Mr. FuzzyToaster:
Congrats on the EUC Clearance.... This means you have an Impeckerable Character..... You'll now have access to all of our country's "Dirty Little Truck Secrets" [thumbzup]roflrofl:driver:
Hah! You make me laugh good sir. I told my boss "See..I'm no commie, but you on the other hand.." He got back to work quickly.

When do you pick them up?
Pickup is just after the new year. The manager there is being a pain in the butt. He tells me I have 14 calendar days for removal including the days GL is closed. So that cuts my window in half just about. But I've got it all figured out. [thumbzup]

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could have sworn I did.. Duffman's avatar is my deuce btw. 1st 7 pictures are mine, last 3 are Westech's new baby. I wont know make or year until SF-97 comes back for either truck. No plates, no frame #, no nothing.. She looks to be a fresh rebuild. Toole removed her heater but left the wiring in place. She also had convoy light but they too were removed with wiring in place. Solid hard top, dual springers, and a LDT 1D Hercules with D turbo.

Walkaround (pardon the audio/video, was shot by phone)

Driving around GL lot

Cant wait until the rally!!! :grd:

Attachments

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could have sworn I did.. Duffman's avatar is my deuce btw. 1st 7 pictures are mine, last 3 are Westech's new baby. I wont know make or year until SF-97 comes back for either truck. No plates, no frame #, no nothing.. She looks to be a fresh rebuild. Toole removed her heater but left the wiring in place. She also had convoy light but they too were removed with wiring in place. Solid hard top, dual springers, and a LDT 1D Hercules with D turbo.

Walkaround (pardon the audio/video, was shot by phone)

Driving around GL lot

Cant wait until the rally!!! :grd:
I KNEW that I shoulda oughta've bid on those two trucks.... Glad a GOOD MAN won 'em.

two.fiveM35

Nofear, I said we couldn't make the rally this time, but we would be interested in t-shirts when you get to it. Thanks for the awesome shirts from the last rally.

nofearnohope

I just got off the phone with the lady at the Museum who is setting up the open house. They need to have a final count of vehicles by the first week of February so they can make sure we have plenty of space to park all of our trucks. Thanks to those that have already let me know whether or not they can make this event. For those that haven't, please let me know as soon as you can.

Museum of the American G.I.

nofearnohope

The T-Shirt for this rally, since it is coincides with the open house of the local military museum, should have something mentioning the museum as well as the Steel Soldiers information. What do you all think?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks