• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

65 m37 project

Travlr

Looks great , it should work fine , with other wheels . I’d like to fine a nicer M37 near , I’d be doing the same thing . My old truck has AC also . Probably easier to swap a cap . But they are getting tough to locate also . I have seen were the cab and bed from the M37 swapped onto to later frame looked fairly easy also .
Edit: I've sold the B1 truck.

Last edited:

808Morgan

John Mc

I see you have an 1100r16 tire as a spare there. I just bought some XZL and I'm wondering what tubes you use. I am having trouble finding some. The only thing I can think of is to use tractor tubes with valve stem extenders?
I used the tubes from my old tires (which were also 11.00 R16)

I’ve heard multiple people say they just use 9.00 R16 tubes in these

John Mc

I see you have an 1100r16 tire as a spare there. I just bought some XZL and I'm wondering what tubes you use. I am having trouble finding some. The only thing I can think of is to use tractor tubes with valve stem extenders?
The truck had 11.00R16 tires on it when I bought it. I was able to reuse the tubes when I replaced the tires.

I'm far from an expert on this, but I've read where some people use 9.00 R16 tubes

808Morgan

The truck had 11.00R16 tires on it when I bought it. I was able to reuse the tubes when I replaced the tires.

I'm far from an expert on this, but I've read where some people use 9.00 R16 tubes
Yeah that's what I have heard as well, I recently talked to the shop guy at Vintage Power Wagons and he said the same. So I guess we will give that a shot. Thanks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks