• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice job Derrick. Are those brackets going to clear the landing legs on the SGPRSMD frame?

350TacoZilla

looks good , is that a USMC 923 bed? I noticed trucks with lockers seem to have that style bed on them.

also did you ever sell that FMTV bumper?

350TacoZilla

oh yeah, pm me with details if it does become avail. I had just talked with a local welding shop about doing a knock off of one so i can put my 450w landing lights in.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In light of my recent GL win, I have decided to abandon the crane portion of this project. However, I still plan on mounting the 5 ton ISO bed to the SGPRSMD frame. Thanks to Jcappeljr, I have 18 11.00 G177's that will eventually make their way onto the SGPRSMD, and my m931. The Grove crane shown on the first page of this thread is now listed in the SS classifieds, and on eBay. Now, I have a question for everyone...Since the crane will not be going on the trailer, I'll have about 3' of empty frame space that will need to be filled. Any ideas of what to do with that 3' of space??
You could rent it out to MV ADDICTS who haven't yet bought an MV of their own. :tank::jumpin::driver:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks