• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2017 (44th East Coast Rally held at Ripken Stadium May 11-13

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be there in S/R 16-19 with BKubu and N3uka. I'm probably not bringing some of the bigger stuff, unless I get some interest ahead of time.
If you want something, let me know and I'll make sure I bring it.
Off the top of my head, I have the following:

- NOS M101A3 landing leg w/ repo handle - $150
IMG_0620.jpg

- NEW M939 front winch hydraulic control valve - $150
20170329_175100_resized.jpg20170329_175116_resized.jpg

- Tan mirrors with brackets (single side, but reversible) - $25/ea
mirror1.jpg

- 8 sets of NEW Trucklite LED 24V headlights - $250/set
LED_Light1.jpgLED_Light2.jpg

- 1 NEW 6.5 complete cylinder head - $250
00Y0Y_kwhJbt5darW_1200x900.jpg

- 3 HEMTT Driveshafts. I believe these are TC to front rear axle, but check the NSN or part numbers shown. 2 appear new with joints (1 green, 1 bare), 1 (appears used) no joints. $150 for the "new" ones, $30 for the one with no joints. Not bringing, unless someone contacts me.
HEMTT_shaft2.jpghemtt_shaft3.jpgHEMTT_shaft1.jpgHEMTT_bare.jpg

- 1 Dana 25 (I believe) axle from some sort of small vehicle. Maybe some sort of airfield piece? Very narrow, closed knuckle, 5.86 gears, I think? No axles. $50 - Not bringing, unless someone contacts me.
Dana25Axle.jpg

-FMTV Tan Dump cargo cover and bow setup. I'm not sure the bows actually go to a dump, since I do not have a truck to try it on. A few bars need new spring button clips in them, and there is one bar missing. A piece of conduit could be used to replace the missing piece. I would be willing to separate them. $200 for the cover and $100 for the framework. Not bringing, unless someone contacts me.
cover04.jpgcover03.jpgcover05.jpgcover02.jpg

I'll probably add more stuff as I go through the garage. I'll try to add some pics, too.

If you want something, PM me ahead, or I might not bring it.

If you *honestly* think I've totally lost my mind on something and want to make an offer, feel free to PM me.

If you want to Paypal ahead of time for your stuff, for whatever reason (a buddy needs to pick it up and won't have the money, etc...), then add 3% to the above prices and PM me about payment.

Last edited:

surplusyes

I will be at Aberdeen, if anyone on this list coming and has an M17 Tripod, vinyl doors for a HMMWV I am in spaces F33-F34 Thanks in advance Tom

surplusyes

In reply to your last sentence, the rally is free entrance, free judging, I drove my disabled WWII vet dad around in a loaned M38 3-4 years ago. Of course it broke down 1/2 way through, but a big thanks to Tom Murray he "towed" us back to our spaces.

rickf

I don't think you will find it is free judging, only if you are already registered as a vendor. I was a judge there and you have to fill out the forms and I am pretty sure you have to be registered to enter. All I know about what I said about bringing my jeep down to drive around was what I posted, their answer to me was to send me a registration form, nothing else. As usual, no communication. After 29 years of attending the show without missing a single year and being a vendor for ten years. I may trailer it down and find a lot over by the motels or Home Depot and unload there and drive the Jeep over from there.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I AM bringing the following:
*NOS Cambro food containers with inserts...the inserts are still wrapped in plastic and the kit comes with instructions...$95/each
*used Cambro drink dispensers...$25/each
*very clean (could be unused, but I am selling it as used) tailgate safety strap (attaches to the loops at the end of the troop seats on cargo trucks)...$15
*cargo bow straps (new and used) for raising the sides of the canvas cargo cover. These are often missing or are weathered...$3/each (new), $1/each (used)
*used, but clean, 383 CARC green pioneer tool rack with straps...$45
*1100 x 20 spare tire retaining bracket (383 green) that holds the spare tire onto the rack behind the cab of an M939 series truck...clean...$50
*1400 x 20 spare tire retaining bracket that holds the spare tire onto the rack behind the cab of an M939A1/A2 series truck...$45

I CAN bring the following, but only if someone confirms interest:
*NOS dump truck troop seat kit that includes the 3 color camo cargo cover, end curtain, troop seats, bows, safety strap, heat shield for the exhaust, and hardware...all in a wooden crate...unopened...$600/each delivered to the show.
*NOS fuel burning heater kits (for the M35A2, but easily adaptable to the M939 series or M809 series by extending the wiring harness and replacing the fuel lines...otherwise identical to those kits)...$525/each (I put one of these in my M925A2 and it is awesome!)
*NOS kits for sling loading the M35A2 beneath a helicopter...$50/each (these are heavy and bulky...comes with a plate that protects the underside of the bed and the arms that extend out from the rear suspension through the rings on the underside of the cargo bed)

HAWKMAN

I will be at Aberdeen, if anyone on this list coming and has an M17 Tripod, vinyl doors for a HMMWV I am in spaces F33-F34 Thanks in advance Tom
Tom.....I'll be bringing a pile of soft Humvee doors as well as T/O tops and rear curtains, I'll be in K-10 11 your welcome to stop in a take a look....HAWK:D

Patattack

Looking for 2 m1009 wheels and some m101 tarp bows if there decently priced. Takeing the m1009 to the show don't think the m101 going to make it got to much to do with it in so short of time.

CUCVFAN

Gunner's Mate First Class
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Found this in the garage this weekend. According to the NSN (3990-01-386-8234), it is a RH front tie down for an MK18/MK14 trailer (end item # 2320-01-324-5915).
I may not bring it, unless someone actually wants it.

20170329_181318_resized_1.jpg20170329_181330_resized_1.jpg

$50

Last edited:

bachman502

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here is some items that I would be potentially interested in. M35a2 clean rust free bed. M35a2 clean rust free hood. Maybe a hardtop. Deuce windshields, nice clean outer windshield frame. Other deuce parts.....what do you have?

Last edited:

3rdmdqm

Looking for a hard top and a complete windshield (exterior and interior frame and glass - both sides). If anyone has these and are bringing them to Aberdeen please PM me. Thanks.

AndyC

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can bring : Deuce cargo cover with metal / fiber glass bows , HMMWV 2man cargo cover and bows , HMMWV 2 man top and bows , HMMWV troop seats , HMMWV Turbo 6.5 GEP engine with turbo dog house , cross over pipe and controller. DSCF9570.JPGDSCF9565.JPG443279_6002_162_0001.jpg710405_6002_161_0001.jpgDSCF9452.jpgDSCF9454.jpg

Gralmk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
One of our club members will be shopping for the following for an M37!
Cab Top
Cab Straps
Parking Brake or liner kit
Parts TM
Ft Lift Shackles
2pin Slave cable
Old style hood holddowns
LS Bed seat upright FT/Mid
RS mirror Arm
Window frame gaskets
Spare tire spinner
Old style Bed safety strap (x2)
Tires
Thanks

Rick

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I have a good drivers and passenger windshield for a m939 series truck.$75 each.I can bring if paid in advance.also mrap wheels,395,1600x20,1200x 20 tires,m916a2 winch set up,2 man m998 rear troop cover with bows,m1008 tailgate.pm me or call 410-808-5227,john

Last edited:

Scrounger

It’s getting close to the show and a few of us are planning on having a get together on Thursday evening as we did last year.
The menu will be a repeat of last year, steaks, baked potatoes and what not. Look forward to seeing those from last year and anyone else that would like to come by.
It would help if you could indicate if you are able to attend so we can plan accordingly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks