• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen 2017 (44th East Coast Rally held at Ripken Stadium May 11-13

CGarbee

Items I am looking for:

new or excellent Coleman-type military lantern
a couple aluminum medical-type transit cases, any height
aluminum cot end pieces, my cot is missing both end bars
If you don't score them at the rally, let me know and I'll make you a deal on the above as I know I have the stuff in stock...
I can bring it all up to Graves Mountain for the Bluegrass Festival the weekend after Memorial Day (actually, I will be at the farm from Memorial Day through the following weekend...)...

CGarbee

I'm not going to be able to make the rally...
Shoot me a PM with your phone number and a good time to call and I'll tell you all you want to know (and more) about owning HMVs in NC.
Keep in mind that I do have a copy of the General Statutes and DMV Manuals on my desk.. :)
I also need to tell you the contact info for a bunch of friends in Stokes County that you really, really, need to meet... ;)
Cabell

Cabel, with the pending move to North Carolina I'd like to talk to you at the show about the ins and outs of MVs in NC.

Lance

Eliteweapons

It’s getting close to the show and a few of us are planning on having a get together on Thursday evening as we did last year.
The menu will be a repeat of last year, steaks, baked potatoes and what not. Look forward to seeing those from last year and anyone else that would like to come by.
It would help if you could indicate if you are able to attend so we can plan accordingly.
What time is everyone getting together? I was going to stop in thursday night and saturday afternoon.

mutt1966

Iam in need of a C-2299 Control/Re-Trans Box any of the people bringing Communication Gear if ya have one let me know your Location.... Thanks Scott

ehinlein

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an NOS (no box) old style HMMWV brush guard, w/ pins, brackets, no bag of bolts that it came with but there's nothing special in there, just bolts. I can bring down to Aberdeen if someone wants it - $250. I'll be there friday 11-2 or so. PM me if interested.

Thanks.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Have a question for parking at the show - this is the first year I am having this problem after 20 years of going to this venue. I bought only one spot, thinking I wouldn't be selling much. Turns out I probably need more space than I originally thought. I'll need the entirety of the 1 space I purchased for my wares. So, no room in my spot for my car.

Where can folks park their vehicles if they aren't in our spots, or vehicles for display?

cruzinz28

Looks like I will be there Thursday. I am brining my car so if there is an interest in small stuff I can bring it with me. Such as:

- M35 Arctic grill cover, good blanket, and side panels with install parts
- M35 electric Wipers with windshield washer setup
- HMMWV 2-man cargo divider bulkhead
- HMMWV Radio Tray
- M37 Arctic Hood Blanket

look forward to seeing some familiar faces I haven't seen in a while!

LanceRobson

I finished loading a while ago. I'm detouring to Fort Indiantown Gap on the way tomorrow and should be at the show site by mid to late afternoon. I'm in R20-23. In addition to the items listed in the earlier post I also have:

2 pair of 2-door cargo HUMVEE rear bench green seat cushions in basically new condition as they were only used for one parade. $45/pair. One pair sold, 1 pair left.

A good take-out multifuel starter: $50 SOLD!
Two good take-out deuce alternators: $50 ea. SOLD!

3 sets of Drashlite H3000-2 lights in the padded bags. Each set has 2 lights in a padded carrying and storage case and they are in new to nearly new condition but the bags have some slightly dirty spots. One light is missing the front lens but works fine. Replacement lamps are readily available from Lowes, Home Depot etc. $250/set for the complete sets, $150 for the set missing the lens.

3-4 assorted NOS master cylinders.

A 5-ton truck 20K winch level wind. Partially disassembled but the bits and pieces are all there. Make an offer.

An Ibis Tek 44,000 pound rated aluminum towbar (not one of the recalled ones....) There are no vehicle specific adapters, just the towbar. It is NOS but has some scuffs from shelf wear. Make an offer.

Assorted trailer air brake hoses, inter-vehicluar trailer electrical cables etc.

Lots of military related books.

Tow/lifting shackles.

Lance

Last edited:

Scrounger

I only have a couple of things to load out in the morning and then I will get on the road. Should be there a little after 1:00pm. If anyone needs some 81mm ammo cans I can load them in the am. I also have some short 40mm cans.
There hasn’t been to many speaking up about stopping by Thursday for the gathering. There is going to be plenty of food so don’t be shy.

LanceRobson

Andrew, if you're talking about the plastic cartridge canisters with the gasketed screw-on lid I might want one or two but not if you're referring to the steel ammo crate that holds three packaged rounds.

Lance

Scrounger

The 81mm ammo cans I have are the green metal ones that are tall, hold three rounds and have the water tight lid. I only have a few of the plastic tubes you refer to. Any they are in the reusable metal brown chests.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
I will be there Friday only.

Fat 50 ammo cans
Deuce air assist power steering kits (bringing 2 but have 4 if anyone is interested)
Tools
Canteens....bunch of them $1 a piece, some have caps, some don't.
I have an M100 trailer that I can bring. The tailgate is cut out but only bring if I have a buyer $750.

Getting rid of everything but my jeep. Won't be giving it away but it will be for sale.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks