• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accident

TIGERFANS2

Hate to tell you folk's the WIDOT is seeking data like this to use against MV's....The actual argument is that they are big and threaten the lil Toyota'a......no mention how those lil Kamakazi car's threaten everyone else. I would strongly recommend not helping the oppostion right now.

Given that too much cheese binds one up I'd say it's obvious that those in widot are full of ....

2deuce

The one where the claim was denied because of the camo paint, did that stick? White paint in snow, black car at night, that's crazy. If the insurance company doesn't have a leg to stand on, they don't mind crawling in the sewer, whatever it takes to screw ya, its all good to them.

motormayhem

How is a mv going to be any more damaging that the civvy equivalent of the same era? A 1 ton 6.2 chevy is going to plow through a civic just like a m1008 will. A semi or dumptruck is going to hit just as hard as a deuce...I dont see how the whole MV thing is any more dangerous. As for the camo thing...thats just ridiculous. I'm glad down here in Arizona most people are level headed, however, that is changing. We may have budget cuts and layoffs at schools, but we have taxpayer $$ to level the only 4.0 4 wheeling trail for miles so that a civic can make it for no reason (not a FS road and not a fire trail, just a 4x4 trail that has been there since the 60's):cookoo:.

charlietango

if that keeps up you will have guys aiming at you just to get money. Sounds like it would be your fault if they started doing that.

This world really needs to harden the **** up. We need to let Darwin and other elements cull the herd ;)

so is your truck all back to normal now Dale?

Last edited:

ABN173

so is your truck all back to normal now Dale?
Sort of, but it's no longer mine.

This happened right before I moved to FT Lewis, it was repaired but the adjuster and I did not see eye to eye so certain things were not fixed
(such as the leaf springs)

Anyway I did not feel so confident about a 3000 mile trek with it so I sold it on Fort Benning to a Ranger, I forget if he was a mechanic or had fiends that were but I felt he would take care of it.

I really hated selling it. I was lucky and found a M1008 replacement CUCV from GL. I am still looking for a M1009, M1031, M998, M35, 5 ton, HEMMT really lots of stuff :drool::drool:

Dale

Last edited:

vtwinpilot

Look in the mv/politics forum, the most active WiDot thread, page 5 on Undysworld post is the video link, Underwoods testimony is around the 14 min mark, the DOT lawyer is after him. Voting the bums out sounds good, the problem is the top bum was in line for a Grey Davis type recall. He saw the writing and is not running. We have much worse things that have been manadated on the good folks here and most of them have no clue what's coming. This guy will be able to pack his carpetbag and head down the road. IF you wade into our DNR rule changes it will make you ill. You might not even be able to re-build a stationary diesel for a pump or generator soon. Property right's were pimped away and that come's into effect this year. Everyone need's to pay attention to what's going on quietly in their legislature because there has been little media spotlight here in most local and state levels. That's how they donkey punch you behind your back! I give credit to the folk's in Texas, but there is a lesson in that also. Hoards of folk's turned out to protest the Trans Texas Corridor, basically the official's ignore huge opposition and proceed. But with the help of Attorney Fred Kelley Grant, 3 small texas farming township's stopped that sucker cold by simply invoking their right to "Coordination" Does not mean it's dead but it goes to show you even a few can get things done if just using the right approach. As far as elected officials watch your local, do not let them switch to "hired administration" instead of accountable by vote elected officials......once they do your very limited.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks