• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air Intake

73X

That is actually a good looking antenna mount, it doesnt stand out and look obviously civy like most cb antennas on MV's
Thank you for your kind words. I tried to make something easy and that would blend in a bit with the truck. I know that a civy antenna looks out of place but the goal was to try and do something cheap and easy that would look decent.
I just cannot justify what a military antenna and mount cost when this was so darn easy.

derby

I think the intake looks good! I also don't think there would be any ill effects to the cap being up there. My five ton is level off the top of the filter from factory. also since the intake is 3 1/2" and the pipe is 4" there should be no added resistance. I will think of this the next time I have to clear the snow off the fender by the intake.:)

Pearadeuce

The military have a under water kit I think but didn't want to add the add air lines and change the trans plug to keep water out. check out video on you tube
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICKLGYs8CE8[/media] or search m35a2 deuce under water don't know if link will work never done it before

73X

Somehow the post maintenance just isn't worth the ride. Not to mention in today's way of thinking I surely do not need the tickets and bad press this would provide.