• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Another not starting post.

Do the troubleshooting protocols in the manuals. It's easy and more thorough than you can do on your own. It would suck to overlook the problem and keep spending time And money.

txhunter27

Well... I broke a bolt off putting the governor cover back on today. And it's still not getting fuel to the injectors. But I did find a wire that might need to be plugged in but couldn't find where it goes.uploadfromtaptalk1426639091966.jpg

richingalveston

It would be pretty bad luck to get a bad one but it happens. Are you sure the plunger is in the block and it is working. I would think something pretty major would have to happen internally for the cam not to work the plunger but I suppose it could happen and the motor still turn over with the starter.

richingalveston

When you posted you were going to swap it in the morning I thought you were talking about the fuel pump. Not the whole truck.

At least the guy you bought it from is standing behind his sale. Not something many would do.