• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone installed dual tanks on their deuce?

Tlauden

This summer I plan on installing dual tanks in the bed of the deuce, I plan on just hard-piping them together using the drain holes on the tanks. Maybe put a "t" with a valve on it so I can still drain them if the need arises. No pumps to mess with to transfer fuel, just let gravity do it's thing :p

Kloakndagr

This is what I'm planning, working on the strap mounts. Extra 50 gallons, should get me outa dodge should the need arise. I just hope this summer we don't have a major fire, cuz that would be bad.
image.jpg

silverstate55

Unemployable
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I installed a NOS unused tank with hardware I purchased from fellow members. The lift pump supplies the primary tank on the passenger's side, so I didn't have to disturb any of the stock intake/return lines...the pump is powered through a switch on the dash. It works quite well.

20140123_1975-M35A2C_01c.jpg 20140123_1975-M35A2C_01a.jpg