Arrived...........the M1009/BIAB1 from german M1008

cucvrus

I Like it a Lot. I traveled far and wide in that M1009. Then I gave it to my Son. Things slid down hill from there. I remember my Dad giving me a 64 Impala SS. That didn't end well either. I feel this M1009 has been to Hell and Back. Nobody else would have fixed it. It's not perfect but when you have lived the lifted life and return to normal again a few blemishes are bound to appear. Let me keep my eye open for an original DD. I still use the old style on my new plastic cans. Thank you for sharing. I had a great day working and made a bit of progress.

cucvrus

This is the last picture of the M1009 Decade/BIAB1 leaving the assembly point. It was sent to a better life in Germany. It saw hard use and abuse here in the USA. I wish the new owner Good Luck and ask that he enjoy it forever. I done my best. I am just a hobbyist not a professional. I always say " Fake it till you make it" Enjoy and vote for this fine resurrection. No one else would ever have rebuilt this M1009 and it would have been lost forever. Thank you for your support and the recognition on the bumper numbers.
M1009 on its way..jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks