• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Arrived...........the M1009/BIAB1 from german M1008

german m1008

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have now covered the rear windows with black tinted foil.

In the moving greenhouse it is so pleasant when the sun does not shine directly in ...... there are also dogs traveling with me sometimes, for them it is also better if the sun does not burn directly on the fur......LOL.

I am known for the fact that I prefer to have the cars in their original condition, this is not a contradiction in terms because the film can be removed at any time without leaving any residue, but at the moment it has a good purpose..........

IMG_4978_LI.jpg
IMG_4989.jpg
IMG_4986.jpg
IMG_4987_LI.jpg

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have now covered the rear windows with black tinted foil.

In the moving greenhouse it is so pleasant when the sun does not shine directly in ...... there are also dogs traveling with me sometimes, for them it is also better if the sun does not burn directly on the fur......LOL.

I am known for the fact that I prefer to have the cars in their original condition, this is not a contradiction in terms because the film can be removed at any time without leaving any residue, but at the moment it has a good purpose..........

View attachment 830362View attachment 830363View attachment 830364View attachment 830365
Your truck looks great. I am very tempted to contact CUCVRUS to see if he can put one as nice together for me! Thanks for the update! I'd love to see some pics of your dogs!

cucvrus

It is basically the same bulb socket as the side marker light on the front fender. I had mine wired on my M1028. That had an OEM floor mat and was easy to conceal the wire. With the no mat option the wire must lay on the surface. I didn't want any wires on the surface. I even move the 4WD wire to the under side so I have no exposed wiring. Think about that Sezzo. Use a 168 LED bulb. Less heat. Most 4WD bezels I removed from civilian shifters were burnt and crispy inside the bulb socket. IMHO just another light bulb to maintain. I know that 1 click back to 4WD Hi shift on the fly. And all the way back is stop and shift to 4WD Lo. Do you want autolocking front hubs next. I have a set if you want them installed.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks