• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Axle alignment

Mass Ownage

I did a couple searches and wasn't able to find anything on this. I am Bobbing my truck. I have the springs mounted and just got my u-bolts so i can mount the axle. Looking at the axle housing, I don't see where the alignment pins will be of much use when using the M105 springs. This is just at first glance, I wanted to get some info from you guys before I got started. Are most of you not using the pins? I know I have to notch my lift block for the seam on the center of the housing. I was trying to figure the easiest way to ensure the axle is centered left to right. I'm assuming its just the good old tape measurer and a sharpie... Thanks for your input guys.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are you using for a spring perch? You will need a perch and it should have a pilot hole for the center pin of the spring or block. You can't just attach a spring or block right to the housing and expect it to stay put.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks