• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bad Trucking Company - Warning

JOHNSON48

You seem to know a lot about these people / company that accepted my load on Uship. I can only assume you are the dispatch girl or the driver? If so, hey Mods, do we need this person on SS?

Why don't you tell us who you really are?

Again, no popcorn smiley.......

I was a driver that knew them for over ten years. The young lady tried to start a Dispatch company and hired independent drivers to run the loads. All the drivers she had ran great, there were a few that did not work and she let them go right away. I just found this site last month and started moving some military freight here in Florida. I am a Independent owner operator running out of Dover Florida. :)

HeadWizard

I was a driver that knew them for over ten years. The young lady tried to start a Dispatch company and hired independent drivers to run the loads. All the drivers she had ran great, there were a few that did not work and she let them go right away. I just found this site last month and started moving some military freight here in Florida. I am a Independent owner operator running out of Dover Florida. :)
Thanks for the answer about Teresa. Her actions (at least in relation to the load she/Applog bid on for me) are not defensible. She NEVER returned a call and never provided a contact number for a driver. No driver ever tried to pick up my load. With service like that, she/Applog doesn't deserve to be in business.

Good luck with your business.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I deal with trucking on almost a daily basis. There's one thing about dispatchers and brokers, alot of them lie. Sometimes they will quote a load and agree to haul it before they even have a truck to haul it. They will tell you it's taken care of then they will try and find a truck to haul it.

Some are straight shooters but there's quite a few around that will just tell you what you want to hear. I don't know why they do this though because you find out they are lying when the truck doesn't show up on time. They will try and blame the driver but most drivers are trying to do what's right.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks