• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Battery disconnect?

ramdough

The way i wired it up was to disconnect both 12v+ and 24v+ left negative hooked up
Just ordered my switch…. Will be in next week.

By any chance, do you know what size wire and lugs you used? I am not near my truck and want to Amazon my parts so it all arrives at the same time.

Thanks
Again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reworked LMTV

I used 3/8 or 5/16 lugs 2/0, depending on which bolt you are connecting to on a typical military battery terminals. I replaced a bunch of terminals, so you may want to double check your sizes.

ramdough

I used 3/8 or 5/16 lugs 2/0, depending on which bolt you are connecting to on a typical military battery terminals. I replaced a bunch of terminals, so you may want to double check your sizes.
Thanks! That helps. I will get supplies on order so I can get this done soon. I plan to do a lot of welding and wanted an easy kill switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk