• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BFR Metals, Salina Kansas, a Goodie Hole

popz76

That WOULD be sweet...now if I could just find one within driving distance of Wichita! Maybe Glen's got one up Salina way..

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Not sure about long beds but he has TONS of 14' beds, with one of those you could mount the spare tire davit and spare between the bed and cab or you could build a crew cab "Elmo" like Dave did.

Attachments

popz76

yea I like Elmo, it has a GREAT look, but I'm gonna stick with the bed..I have a buddy here that has an 818 tractor and he's gonna get me goin' with the spare davit assemly off his. Ya might know him, Alan Wing? He has a mint halftrack as well.

davesgmc

M139????? ELMO it! or put a 14 foot bed on with something between cab and bed, like crane? sleeper? big storage box? generator? welder? endless possibilities!

Breach27

Last time I looked, double ds trucks in Jonesboro AR had a 927 bed for sale. It still should be in the last few pages of the classifieds. If not its on his website.

davesgmc

there were a few 927's sold out at riley awhile back, i think,,,,Glen did you gt any of the trucks with the 20 foot beds

still think a 14 foot bed with a shelter mounted sideways in front of it would look pretty cool.

popz76

thanks ...I'm still gonna try for the 927 bed, but DO like the shelter idea ! ..now I'm off to what could be a rather "interesting " day at work ....ya'll be careful these next couple days !

91W350

I bought two for Jim Gwennap out of Smith Center and he put feeder boxes on them. He should have two 927 beds on the money, nice guy!

2http://local.answers.com/business/Gwennap_Hay_Company--6031847.html

richingalveston

screws for headlight rings

looking for some screws to the rings on some headlight buckets. I beleive they are M series truck headlight buckets. I have two buckets and rings, but only one had the three screws. I need three more if you have any.
send me a pm if you have them and how much you want for them.
Thanks,
Rich

Attachments

camoyj7

Went to Kansas to meet Glen and pick up a winch for my m931a2. Here is some pic's of the yard. Thanks again Glen!

Attachments

camoyj7

more pics

Attachments

Breach27

I was also there this weekend and it was good to meet some fellow SS members. Picked up an entire trailer load of goodies and got to play around in the mud. 4 full tanks of fuel and 13 hours on the road, but well worth it. Thanks again Glen, had a blast.

Breach

Danger Ranger

Hey Glen, are there any running decent condition trucks that aren't really part-out trucks there? If you guys get any of those, do you sell them, and what would they go for? I am just curious, and this is all theoretical. Thanks.

91W350

I was also there this weekend and it was good to meet some fellow SS members. Picked up an entire trailer load of goodies and got to play around in the mud. 4 full tanks of fuel and 13 hours on the road, but well worth it. Thanks again Glen, had a blast.

Breach
Be sure to come back and bring that big dog if you can, it looks beautiful! I liked my part of the trade, hope you are happy with yours! Glen

91W350

Hey Glen, are there any running decent condition trucks that aren't really part-out trucks there? If you guys get any of those, do you sell them, and what would they go for? I am just curious, and this is all theoretical. Thanks.
I sell 923 trucks for 5000 925 trucks for 6000. So far every truck I have sold has not cost the new owner anything for repair parts, I allow them to exchange any part they find faulty or are unhappy with. It would be tougher for an out of stater to exchange. I think it is a pretty fair warranty of sorts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks